Few different problems

I've got FMF fatties, no air box lid, stock filter, and everything else stock. My TORS is disabled, but the carb tops are still on, but the bike won't idle, and I've got some 27.5 pilots some1 said to try puttin in to solve that problem, but my other question is, does a 280 main sound right for the mods, I'm at about 900ft elevation I believe here in SW Michigan. The quad seems just a tad boggy on the top end, like when u shift into 6th, it bogs a little before it hits the powerband. So I was wondering if 300 mains would possibly fix that? Also, just recently, the quad quit starting, it will now only start if being pulled when cold. Although after that, it starts first kick every time when warm. Any ideas on that? Choke tubes are connected, and everything's hooked up..

Put a 260 main in....you're rich on the mains.

Put the stock pilot back in, and turn the airscrew all the way in, then .5 turns out.

Now that it's all disconnected, you really need to get the removal kit for the TORS.

Do you have the pro Flow adapter for the air filter so it seals properly?

Fresh gas and oil, fresh spark plugs?

Your jetting is close enough to where it should start. Do a compression check..

Normally, once the piston and rings start to wear and the compression gets lower, it's hard starting.....

I don't see you having a shaved or cool head, so...you should be at or around 120 to 130 PSI or so...

If you're like 105 or under...or, the two cylinders are 5% different than eachother, it's time for a top end freshen up....

Before you lean out your jetting...check the compression...

Boy I'm gonna be severly angry if this thing needs a new top end already.. Being that this one only has like 30hrs on it, and for only trail riding and stuff that sounds ridiculous to me. If that's the case, guess I might be gettin a 4poke afterall. Still don't see how 1 day it starts perfect, and the next it wont start when cold..