has any one heard of the sixth sense shocks?

Quinton

If your refuring to the six sense by progressive suspension im sure they are badass. Awsome shock company for for onroad bikes. I think i remeber reading somthing about them. Said they would be a real contender in the shock market. Anyways i think for the 1600-1800$ they are supposed to be selling for isnt worth it in my oppion.

I think they are a little expensive. There are too many shock companies out there to pay that much. When I started racing there was Works, PEP, Ohlins, and Axis if you wanted to spend the money. I got the first set of Elka's for my Banshee in my picture when no one knew what Elka was. I think they are great shocks for the money.

Ok, I checked out progressives site. They probably are good shocks. But, the fact that they cost more money than ANY other pair of shocks out there is enough to say no. For that price you can get the best that anybody makes, top of the line Fox evols, PEPs, Axis, TCS, elka. And all of those but the fox shocks will be valved to how you ride, with PEP, Axis and TCS doing the best job of it. Elkas are great too if you can get them valved right.

While the valved for all conditions shocks can work good for all conditions, they will never be great for any one thing. And spending $1800 on a set of shocks that claims they can do it all is retarded.

• 2 weeks later...