Little Sahara

We're thinking about a trip out to Little Sahara(OK.) the first week in October.

The date we're going is not for sure just yet.Just wondering if anyone else going.

The fastest quads in our group is:

My friend Lee might be bringing his' hondasaki.It's a 400EX frame with a 900 ninja motor.It runs really strong.He just needs better tires for it.

My F.A.S.T. 350.Trust me,it's stock.

Michael has a banshee with a F.A.S.T. dune port with stock carbs that runs extremely well.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to see ya there.If you beat me,don't tell anybody ok.LOL!

Dont worry i dont brag when i win...i just brag when i loose.....

So your secret will be safe with me... :baseball_whistle:

I would like to go as well Let me know and I will try to make it. LS is only a 2 hour drive for me

That makes me sick.2 HOURS!!! :banghead: LOL!

It's at least a 10 hour trip for us.Normally 11 or 12.Our group likes to stop,eat,and talk.

Dont worry i dont brag when i win...i just brag when i loose.....

So your secret will be safe with me... :baseball_whistle:

Didn't Jeff port your YFZ?If you beat my 350 that must mean he done a better job for you.I thought we were friends. :baseball_wibble: LOL! :yelrotflmao:

Actually that little 350 is extremely fast in my opinion.I thought about someday getting a 4 mil or even a 10 mil cub but for right now I'm just happy I can hang onto mine.

TheKingsRide.jpg

Didn't Jeff port your YFZ?If you beat my 350 that must mean he done a better job for you.I thought we were friends. :baseball_wibble: LOL! :yelrotflmao:

Actually that little 350 is extremely fast in my opinion.I thought about someday getting a 4 mil or even a 10 mil cub but for right now I'm just happy I can hang onto mine.

It usally take's us about 6hours to get to Ls.....

Yeah jeff ported my yfz's head and i must say it run's pretty damn strong for just a stockbore and

stroke yfz.....

I dought ill beat you but ill try....lol.....

It's all in good fun anyway's i just go to have fun and try to meet people from the form's that i am on.

I am still thinking of building me a Shee or just building Foxgirl's shee up a little.....

I think it's funny when the guy's she race's look @ her and go WTF...

i got beat buy a girl on a stock bike....lmfao.......

Your YFZ is anything but slow, unless you cannot shift it. I saw it run at Coffeyville back in June.

yeah it's not slow....it just need's a rider that can shift it like you said.....lol

I had my shifter to high and i am used to racing with my boot's on......

hopefully i can get the freaking thing to hook up like it did in that one race where i rode it out

to half track....hehe....

hopefully i can make it to coffeyville and try out the alky....and maybe some different tire's too...

Edited by BBIII