Banshee HQ flags

A while back there was a topic about making some flags or stickers for the sand flags so that everyone would know that you were a member. Whatever happened with that? Did someone make some or did it just get dropped? I would be interested in one if they exist.

i can make the stickers for the actual flags , i just am not going to invest in flags and put the stickers on the flags and ship them like that... You all get the blank flags , and design something you want and get at me with the design , and we will go from there . Price will be minimal.

It will be a sticker that goes onto the flag material . The sticker material is rated at 5 years outdoor and some of my other vinyls is 10 year ... i will send you replacement ones if something did happen to have a mishap.

Someone Make a ruff sketch of what the flags should look like and i will go from there ..... I can have them done all by tonight .

Im lacking the size dimension , and colors that should be used ........