Klotz Benol Racing Castor 2-Stroke Oil?

My bike was just dyno jetted with benol oil mixed with 110 octane at a 32 to 1 ratio. My bike has high compression, each cylinder has 170psi. What is done to my engine is listed on my signature, I have heard that if you keep the RPM's up on the bike when you run this oil you should not have any problems, but if you putt around and go real slow it can gum up your carbs. Is this true or not? Also should I run the carbs out of gas every time I put the bike up?

Thank you, TurboBanshee_kid

I've used benoil and supertechniplate.I prefer the techniplate.

I've seen the that the benoil seperated from the alcohol I use.Make sure to always reshake the gas/oil before using it after it's sat for a while.Like say a day or two.Not sure if it separates from gas.

Benoil is a good oil.I never had any problems with it besides with the alcohol.

I ran maybe 40 hours on benol and maybe 1/4 of the time was near idle at trail riding....so I doubt that it would gum up anything. It puts a nice oily coating on the crank and everythign when i ripped it apart.

Is That A good or bad thing? LOL

What happends if it is in my gas tank for four days with out start up is it still good?

Edited by Turbobanshee_kid

It's all about personal preference. I can't tell you to use the benoil anymore than I can tell you to buy a dodge, chevy or ford.

Now....let's not turn this into a "what type of oil should I run" thread...There's already a ton of those out there.

Truly, I already answered this. Personal preference.

Is it safe for your bike? Yes.

As long as it's not Mazola or Crisco, and it's not mixed at 100:1...it'll be fine.

Personally, it's a little thick for my taste. it's what you want with Alky, but ...oh, you can search on who uses what oil. No need to create another 40 page thread on who uses what and how much.

YES...it's safe.