Toomey T5's at altitude no air box lid

I have a 2005 Shee. The only thing I have done to it is I removed the air box lid and cut out the bottom of the air box. I Installed the Pro Design adapter plate and I'm using the Pro Flow Dual stage foam filter. I'm going to put toomey T5's on in a few days. I am at about 5300ft altitude and the temperature is about 80-90 degrees. Right now with stock pipes and the airbox wide open like I mentioned I have 300's in the mains and I think it's still a little lean. Any ideas what size mains I'll need and will I have to change the Pilot at all when I put the Toomey's on? I already had to move the needle one clip richer from stock. I'm also a VERY agressive rider and I don't want any Bog at all.

Thanks For the help

I have a 2005 Shee. The only thing I have done to it is I removed the air box lid and cut out the bottom of the air box. I Installed the Pro Design adapter plate and I'm using the Pro Flow Dual stage foam filter. I'm going to put toomey T5's on in a few days. I am at about 5300ft altitude and the temperature is about 80-90 degrees. Right now with stock pipes and the airbox wide open like I mentioned I have 300's in the mains and I think it's still a little lean. Any ideas what size mains I'll need and will I have to change the Pilot at all when I put the Toomey's on? I already had to move the needle one clip richer from stock. I'm also a VERY agressive rider and I don't want any Bog at all.

Thanks For the help

At that altitude you should be way rich with the stk pipes and 300 mains.At 5300ft if i had to guess with that filter setup and t5s you might still be rich with that main,but thets about wher i would start with the t5s 300main stk pilot and middle clip on the needle.When you check your main you need to get it in 5th hold it wide open pull in clutch and shut it off and check the plug.IF you try to put back to the house and then check it you arent getting anywhere.

hey, ride at 5000 feet once every now and then, and with similar mods, clamp on filters, milled head, advanced timing (8 degrees)and pipes, I run 260 mains, and stock pilots, 50:1 pre-mix......perfect, maybe even a little rich.......I don't even run 300 mains at Glamis (sea-level)

remember lean is mean......and rich.....well you'll never have an excuse to tear into your top end at least....

260 mains, and stock pilots,

That's what I'd suggest. maybe even leaning out the needle one clip, or one towards the blunt end.

They only way you'd be lean at 5000 feet with 300 mains is if you have an air leak...or had one helluva drag port and drag pipe setup!!