Online encyclopedia has banshee in it.

I've been using wikipedia alot for school and a while back noticed there was like a blank page for "Yamaha Banshee 350", apparently somebody posted something and someone else didn't like it :rolleyes: , so I wrote out the basics and the specs for it here. It wouldn't let me post a pic though, something about membership or some shit I dunno, if you look at the history somebody else tried as well, along with adding that last line of text in the first paragraph heh.

In 1983, Suzuki introduced to the industry the first high-performance 4-wheel ATV, the Suzuki LT250R QuadRacer

??????????

umm wasint 85 the first year?? :ninja:

it was. nobody said that the ppl wrote it knew WTF they were talking about, at least in the quad area. but here the true meaning for banshee:

BansheeShirt.jpg

'tis the problem with using Wiki for research... :-(

How come nothing about the Yamaha Big Wheels 200 and 350 or the neat projects Dirt Wheels magazine did in the good ol' days? I guess I'll have to add it.

Anyone else remember the four-wheeler kits for ATC, Tri-Zs and Tecates? Dirt Wheels put one of those on a Yamaha BW350 producing the worlds only Reverse Three Wheeler. They said it was horrible in every way, but definately an eye catcher at the riding area.

Least not we forget DW stashing a CR500 engine in a Honda 250R for a project aimed at encouraging Honda to compete with the Banshee and Quadzilla. They said it cracked the frame and the lack of a counterbalancer made it more enjoyable for the women (you know what I mean).

I'm old and it's past my bedtime. I am going to go get my Geritol now... :-(