YFZ450 for sportbike or something interesting

szewczyd

Its a barely used 2005 Yamaha YFZ450 that I purchased brand new so only one owner. I put on a full HMF exhuast kit, Laker Custom Plastics, AC Nerfs, and a jet kit. THe quad needs absolutely nothing and runs like new. My yard is way to small to ride and I don't have the time to ride so I got to let it go. The machine has honestly probably 25 hrs tops on it. I took it up north twice. Email me at szewczyd@yahoo.com for quickest reponse! Locate in Dousman, WI I am looking to get a nice sport bike, so I will trade for a sport bike and can add money if needed, also if yoiu have something out there that strikes my interest.

Let me know

Doug

628107125_l.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have a 95 900rr 14000 miles tripple dipped crome rims 6+ swingarm everything is polished full micron race exhaust lowered new tires this season may be lookin to swap

email me jwerner@siue.edu I have a 2000 shee, not as nice as that 450, but I'm lookin for an older bike to stunt, and the older honda's do pretty good. hit me up and let me know.