Opinions On Abortion

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Are we reviling and persecuting and saying all manner of evil against helldriver? Are we doing it for Jesus sake? If our accusations are false, helldriver could be blessed, and I hope that he is.

God may have him in the dark at this time for a reason. I have faith that he will eventually step

into the light.

Blessed are the peace makers, for they shall be called the children of God.

good point 04

I was hoping not, because my wife's situations were not your "typical" reasons for having her abortions. I didn't want to go into details out of respect for her...I appreciate you clarifying, Brooke :beer:

no no, sorry for that. its been mentioned a couple times in this thread and ive also know girls who have had several, all for what you may call 'birth control' reasons. freaks me out. like some horror movie shit. i know girls who have had just one and are still haunted by it years later. its depressing when guys think its an easy answer to their 'problem'. ive never found myself in that situation, so i cant speak from personal experience, which is why i tend to avoid the topic.

and all the 'pile of goo' or whatever, viewpoints are bothersome too. guys dont really get what its like to be a woman and what it feels like to have the responsibility of getting pregnant. i cant really explain it. ive never been pregnant, but every girl knows that it could happen even with as much birth control possible. its a haunting and scary feeling to any responsible girl. that pile of goo is inside us and a part of us and has the potential to grow and be sustained inside of us. thats some crazy shit. for some people its easy to detach from that and think of it as nothing but a bunch of cells, but i think even girls who do detach will always have it in the back of their mind.

to convince any girl that its an easy option is harmful. if a girl is going to have an abortion she needs to be tuned in and ready to deal with it, no matter what her reasons for having one. i bet bigboybanshee can attest to that. even women who have them for reasons of rape, etc, are making a very hard decision.

only very very extreme situations should it be done. I think, with the right situation, it's necessary, however never something that's easily done, at all. I only know of one person who's done that and she is a close person to me, on my wife's side. she was very young, the guy was a total jerk, they were "together" for 4 or 5 years and this happened about the time she realized what kind of a jerk he was and really she was just not ready. Looking back, it could've really messed her life up, but it's hard to think back and realize that if she wouldn't have, she'd have a 7 year old. It messes her up, she's plagued with panic attacks and it hits her really hard sometimes still. Did she do the right thing, who knows, there's never a right answer. Personally, I think she did the right thing, as bad as that sounds and as much as I really hate to say that, but at her age, her life would've been turned upside down. I'm sure it would've worked itself out but man, what a decision to face at such a young age....

no no, sorry for that. its been mentioned a couple times in this thread and ive also know girls who have had several, all for what you may call 'birth control' reasons. freaks me out. like some horror movie shit. i know girls who have had just one and are still haunted by it years later. its depressing when guys think its an easy answer to their 'problem'. ive never found myself in that situation, so i cant speak from personal experience, which is why i tend to avoid the topic.

and all the 'pile of goo' or whatever, viewpoints are bothersome too. guys dont really get what its like to be a woman and what it feels like to have the responsibility of getting pregnant. i cant really explain it. ive never been pregnant, but every girl knows that it could happen even with as much birth control possible. its a haunting and scary feeling to any responsible girl. that pile of goo is inside us and a part of us and has the potential to grow and be sustained inside of us. thats some crazy shit. for some people its easy to detach from that and think of it as nothing but a bunch of cells, but i think even girls who do detach will always have it in the back of their mind.

to convince any girl that its an easy option is harmful. if a girl is going to have an abortion she needs to be tuned in and ready to deal with it, no matter what her reasons for having one. i bet bigboybanshee can attest to that. even women who have them for reasons of rape, etc, are making a very hard decision.

Well said Brooke :clap: No matter what the reasoning behind it, abortion is a painful thing to deal with in mind and body, and the shear thought of killing a live being (whether it's goo or not) is a horrible thing for anyone with a conscience to have to live with for the rest of their lives. It's not just a quick solution to a mistake, it's terminating someone's life...and the effects of abortion can stick with the girl forever :sad:

christ aproves of abortion, so it must be ok :beer:

besides if youre a christian, you cANT have sex until youre married

and if a chick is willing to have sex, its up to her to make sure she dosent get pregant if she dosent want to, OR dont have sex,, duh. a no brainer here

Edited by helldriver

christ aproves of abortion, so it must be ok

besies if youre a christian, you cANT have sex until youre married

stop dragging this thread down to your pathetic moronic level. dont you have an upside down cross to draw, or some eyeliner to reapply?