BHQ FALL TRIP

I'll post it here as well.

I'm heading out early Fri. September 22nd and leaving Sunday, the 24th.

Picked up a slightly used Ron Wood pipe for the 450 to play with. When I get to LS, I'm going to try and schedule dyno time to rerun the Dasa and then swap over to the RW and run it back to back and see how it compares. The Dasa is a killer pipe on the Honda for sure. I think the RW is supposed to have slightly more overall hp but less torque and peakier. We'll find out hopefully.

BBIII, Foxgirl, you guys gonna make it? Derek? Tyler? Anyone?

I would love to go but it will be a No go for me also, Ill be at the childrens hospital in Little Rock and Im a broke ass.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry sredish we wont be able to make it like Foxgirl said we will just be getting back from Sandfest and will have empty pocket's for sure...

Maybe in a couple month's we can go back...

Ill be there that weekend Sredish. Probabbly be there a couple weekends in October also

nice. look for me. not sure yet if I'm camping in the north or south. i have a spot reserved in the south but may end up at the north with some other buds. i assure you you'll see me at the drags.

TRXLSmall.jpg

You going to be running the woods or the dasa?

not sure, probably both, but I'm meeting the guy I bought it from at LS that weekend, so I don't even get to play with it until I get there. i'm installing a dial-a-jet this week to help with the quick changing of pipes and air intakes, since I seem to be "testing" so much. this way, i can get there tuned with the dasa, throw the RW on and a couple clicks and go. this will really help on the dyno, we'll see how well it works. bottom line tho, it's going to be hard to beat the dasa for all-around power. the rw may make a pony or so more up top but I know it's not going to provide the low or even the midrange hit of the dasa.

Edited by sredish

I hear ya man!!! A bunch of us going down the 2nd weekend of october. NEED SAND!!!!!!!

So far , that sounds like the weekend then (2nd weekend in October) .

Or Halloween maybe??