YFZ roller with engine or some other race type atv

13th Grave

I've got a Super Sport Monte Carlo with a built 355 small block engine new crank,pistons,pushrods,rocker arms,Lunati cam, edlebrock intake,billet pulley, black chevrolet valve covers with red chevrolet inlay,hooker headers. Bran new 350 turbo transmission, B&M Z-gate shifter, and american racing pro star wheels, posi trac rear end with 373 gears looking to trade for a YFZ in need of repair or just list what you got. I have a Jeep also if anyone is interested in it, I have pics also just give me your e-mail adress. If not interested in neither list a price.

I've got a Super Sport Monte Carlo with a built 355 small block engine new crank,pistons,pushrods,rocker arms,Lunati cam, edlebrock intake,billet pulley, black chevrolet valve covers with red chevrolet inlay,hooker headers. Bran new 350 turbo transmission, B&M Z-gate shifter, and american racing pro star wheels, posi trac rear end with 373 gears looking to trade for a YFZ in need of repair or just list what you got. I have a Jeep also if anyone is interested in it, I have pics also just give me your e-mail adress. If not interested in neither list a price.

Why are you getting rid of something that has a built engine like that for a blown up quad? What's wrong with the engine??

Nothing's wrong with the engine, I was just looking to get a YFZ not really blown up just maybe needing a-arms and crap. Might trade for a blown up one with Lt suspension and other aftermarkets but it's got to have some goodies. And plus I was seeing what's out there cause cash is an option.