a few things

RILS

Well i just thoght i would share this part with yall.I was at the strip yesterday and I had just got threw smoking a guy on his new quadracer 450 and his sons 450r and then his 75lb son on his quadracer and he just could not beleive it.He stoped and took a closer look at the shee and said you need to put a boost bottle on it it would really rip then,so I told him that i didnt think they did shit and i must not need one because I havent been beat today anyway.I went on to explain to him that I will be installing my34pjs and billet intakes next week and the intakes didnt have a place for a boost bottle anyway.He replied that he thought the stockers combined with a boost bottle would out perform the pjs without one.I just laughed and walked away and am still laughing. Ok now for my questions ive got my new carbs and waiting on my filters,but im thinking my reeds will be the next thing holding me back.Im still running the stock cages and reeds.Im debating between three setups.Ive heard it said that the stokers modified will perform just as well if not better than the vforces.The next option is the vforces because that is what everyone seems to like, but im not real fond of anything that just snaps on so i will proably opt for the vf2s.Another option is the srp cages and reeds that magic racing sells. Ive not heard much about them I did a hear about them at planet sand and alot of guys said they were going to try them,But nobody had any experience with them hands on.Anyway they look pretty goo and claim 1.5hp over the vforce,so any of yalls opinions will be apprecited.

I have vforce 3's and have had no problems with them at all.

Are they worth $200?Ive been searching and reading alot of stuff on this and I agree they are the most popular choice and that says somthing but I dont like to always follow the same path as everyone.On the other hand ive not heard many people complain about them just that they are not worth the price.Im just tring to let my setup breathe but dont want to waste 200bones allthough about any setup will cost this.How would you compare the flow of the stock setup to the vforce and others.

The only thing that sucks about a Boost Bottle is that have you have to get a +8 swingarm to keep the front end down.

Yea i was going to get one but I wasnt sure id beable to handle all that power.lol

Edited by RILS

Are they worth $200?Ive been searching and reading alot of stuff on this and I agree they are the most popular choice and that says somthing but I dont like to always follow the same path as everyone.On the other hand ive not heard many people complain about them just that they are not worth the price.Im just tring to let my setup breathe but dont want to waste 200bones allthough about any setup will cost this.How would you compare the flow of the stock setup to the vforce and others.

From my experience they are worth the extra money. When the V3's came out I thought it would make almost no difference. I already had the Boyesen PowerReeds which is a dual stage reed, but after riding a bike that was identical (to a tee at the time) except for the V3's, I went home and ordered a set the next week. Way better than the Boyesen's and I feel the Boyesen's made an improvement over stock. Yes the V3's are snap in, but I've yet to hear from someone who has had one fail, not saying it hasn't/can't. I have on the other hand heard from several people who have had the screws on their V2's back out. No experience with the Magic setup.

anything i an improvemenmt over stock. i say def get reeds....they do make a difference and the more mods the better. i'd rock v force's again. i love the throttle response they deliver. the 2 extra hp u would probally notice or see on a dyno if they really do give u it. but the throttle response is soooo much better. u can tell. i agree with everyone! so grab some reeds and rip it up man!

anything i an improvemenmt over stock. i say def get reeds....they do make a difference and the more mods the better. i'd rock v force's again. i love the throttle response they deliver. the 2 extra hp u would probally notice or see on a dyno if they really do give u it. but the throttle response is soooo much better. u can tell. i agree with everyone! so grab some reeds and rip it up man!

Moneys not a big issue so that helps.Im tring to decide between the proven vforce and the unproven magic syestem.For most this would proably be a easy choice,but im always curious and a lot of times learn the hard way but a lot of times thats the best way.I may pick up a set of both and do a comparison and let yall know how it works for me and then sell the one that i least like.Hell the vforce are bringing nearly new price used.