Polishing Question

sure it is take a very very fine sand paper and snad the kick start down then take some poshing compound ( i relly like Mothers)

and rub away until u like the shink then make sure theres no oil on the kick starter and then clear coat it 2 keep it from rusting

hope this helps

:headbang:

p.s how do u get your phot from bike pics to show up where your signature would go???

Edited by liquedfire

what I did is..I uploaded onto bikepics (obviously) and than I clicked to view the fullsize of the picture you want. than right click hit properties and look for the address or URL and it should be a long website name. I copied that. and than went into my control panel and went to edit sig and hit the image button and than just pasted the site URL into the input box that pops up when you hit the image button.

if that doesn't work. I can try and help you out sometime. just PM me

what I did is..I uploaded onto bikepics (obviously) and than I clicked to view the fullsize of the picture you want. than right click hit properties and look for the address or URL and it should be a long website name. I copied that. and than went into my control panel and went to edit sig and hit the image button and than just pasted the site URL into the input box that pops up when you hit the image button.

if that doesn't work. I can try and help you out sometime. just PM me

i've been trying to do that & nobody would reply

it worked thanks again :clap: :thumb:

you might want to make yours smaller I've seen complaints B-4 :huh:

Anytime. and you've seen complaints about mine?? I'll make it smaller just because it looks kind of blurry anyway. I'm glad I could help!

and about the air compressor. I have a 155 psi I forget how many gallons..but its pretty big. and I'm going to get a die grinder, hopefully soon. Thanks for the help guys!

Anytime. and you've seen complaints about mine?? I'll make it smaller just because it looks kind of blurry anyway. I'm glad I could help!

and about the air compressor. I have a 155 psi I forget how many gallons..but its pretty big. and I'm going to get a die grinder, hopefully soon. Thanks for the help guys!

no, not yours ,thanks again

No problem man. and I kind of wanted to make it smaller anyway. but bikepics has been stupid to me lately and I couldn't upload a different size pic. Its probably just my internet. stuck on dial up out here. no other option except 90 dollar a month satellite internet and my dad isn't going to pay for that (im only 16 thats why I still live at home). lol.