Hot in Low Gear

I have paul turner mids and pro flow air filter w/o lid. When I am running it on the road and riding it normally, it runs at 200 or less. I was following some 4x4's thru the timber the other day and I was puttin around in 1st gear, and it heated up. Is it the nature of these banshees to do this or can this be fixed with jetting. Any help would be awesome. thanks

Its the nature of them due to the fact they have no fan, no airflow to the radiator means less cooling efficiency, open her up and she will cool down, or get a pro design impeller, and that will help, use engine ice and that will help, and best of all get an oversized radiator, but other than that you ahve to get air to them.

Its the nature of them due to the fact they have no fan, no airflow to the radiator means less cooling efficiency, open her up and she will cool down, or get a pro design impeller, and that will help, use engine ice and that will help, and best of all get an oversized radiator, but other than that you ahve to get air to them.

+1 couldn't have said it better