Anyone want a 2-1 setup?

Im getting a pairs of 34s so I dont need this setup anymore. Its the same setup I posted before. Graydon Proline intake, 35mm carb,Uni Clamp on filter. Needs a throttle cable tho. Make me a reasonable offer or if you would like to trade something let me know. I have no need for this setup and dont like it anyways(never liked 2-1's) so I just want to get rid of it

Thanks, Dan

Edited by WALLACE84

Did you get the email I sent you about this setup??

Let me know

Yea I got it, but didnt you say you didnt want it?

I have a Dodge 2.2 Turbo IV short block. It needs a rebuild, but I would trade it straight up?

What kind of car did it come out of and what year? also, do you have pics?

What kind of car did it come out of and what year? also, do you have pics?

It came from a VNT Shadow, I belive it was 90 or 91. I could takje some pics, but I have to get at it, which isn't very easy, unless you were considering it (I have an Eagle Talon in the way)

Actually I would trade you that also, I have a 92 Eagle Talona TSI, AWD Burgandy in color. Body is OK, typical paint fade, interior OK excpet drivers seat, has a whole in it. It is leather interior. It is an automatic. The motor is locked up. It was running fine, then locked up. Turbo is good, trans is good, motor is complete, just locked up . EIther way, you could make money off it/part it out, or sell whole, or fix up and drive. I don't want to mess with it. I have too many cars here. The only thing is, you can;t have the wheels and tires, they are my buddies. THe only other thing it would need (aside from motor fixed) is a TCU, which I have a bad one I could give you ($179 to have it fixed). I want rid of it, I would trade that straight up, but you would have to come get it (just south of Detroit). I could send pics of it. I have the title.

No, I said by the numbers on the carb that I think it's a 35mm not a 38mm. I already have a single 35mm setup so that would do me no good. If it is a 38mm I would still be intersted but I don't think it is. And if it's not you need to make sure you are telling people what you ACTUALLY have.

I just checked the carb and its marking on that site you gave me, and your right its a 35MM CARB. 02bluemxshee lied to me liked he did with many others things on my shee :angry:

Or you could always just MEASURE the thing, since you have it sitting right there. Might take like 2 min...

I went by what 02bluemxshee told me when I got it with the banshee. He said it was a 38mm carb. I didnt look it up (the numbers) because I trusted him. So dont be a dick to me!

Not trying to be a dick to you, actually trying to save you some headache. If you sell that to someone as 38mm, and they find out it's not what do you think they will have to say. I'm guessing you are not very happy right now since you were told it was a 38, why pass that on to someone else.

And that's also why I originally told you about in an email and not here----so that you could take care of it without any BS. It's not my fault you didn't take the time then to read the email and check it out.