removing a arm from spindal

I sold my a arm and not i can not remove it from the spindal, I need help i have to ship it in a couple of hours, How can i get it removed?

I always smacked the spindle pretty good a few times, where the ball joint goes in.

If you need to remove one again, loosen the nut until it's flush with tip of the ball joint and beat the sh*t out of it with a rubber mallet. A few good licks and it will separate without any damage to the threads, I do the same thing and never need a ball joint tool to separate them.

I always smacked the spindle pretty good a few times, where the ball joint goes in.

This is the proper way to get any taper locked stud out. You have to "shock" the taper and make it "push" the stud out. Wacking the stud with the nut on it will damage some of them. The nut is softer than the threads, which can let it get damaged. You can whack the side of the knuckle and not damage a thing. Works every time.

I made a ball joint separator quite easily using an drag racing style lug nut (one that goes full depth and open on both ends) and a spare bolt I had laying around. The lug nut will fit over one of the ball joints and the bolt jams against the other. Thread apart until you get some tension, then TAP it with a dead blow mallet. I've never had to beat the crap out of it once, just load it a bit and TAP. I've bent the stock a-arm several times at the ball joint mount, so I've got the a-arm switch down to about 12 minutes. Works like a charm!