Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

I still want to keep this thread up to gather everyone whos " down " to go .... october'ish - date is unknown still .

Always open to suggestions

Honestly im excited about this ride out , never rode out in any place legally nor have rode out with a nice size group that shares the same love and passion for atvs . All the people around here want to call it quits at 4pm because they want to go to a party or do some stupid stuff...... I want to be around hardcore atv'ers that share the same love.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i slept under mine before lol . but at the camp i have a huge 19 foot tent i have enough room to park 3 bikes in it comfortably with room for me to sleep. lol i will sleep with my banshee ..... i mean on it :banghead:

I know theres gotta me more florida boys then just us. We wont hate on you if you go with your 4 pokes just watch out for the rooster . LOL

That should be the least of the worries , if were going to represent bhq as a group , we will do it in style !!!!!!!!!

October 21-22-23

Fri , sat sun , we can always change it up !?

let me know id go for a hole week if someone was die hard enough.... Im going to be taking the monster on the trails at what 9 bucks a gallon ghahaha . Will have the trail bike for my lady to ride, or i will just make her be the camp security gaurd....should be intresting . Anyone have any second guesses on the dates i pulled outa thin air ?

If not we will proceed with those dates !

Oct 21 , 22 , 23

you show up, you got another hundred pack for free !

LOL! I am thinking trailer decals!! :biggrin:

October, the kids awill be in school, new series should be up and running....

You know what I'll look into this..

See if the family wants to make a long weekend to Florida..

Then again they would prob. perfer to head out west.... Dunno..

wait I just looked at the website, no night riding... WTF!