Ocala Big Scrub Ride Out Idea

About 3 minutes after your phone died mine died. If you'r somewhere between new orleans and ocala you could load it on my trailor if you want to but i don't have room in my truck, just a regular cab chevy and it's me my girl and her 2 kids jamed

in there . Im also interested in one of your sticker kits. My name is dave. I'll try to call you back sunday evening after we get back from riding if thats ok.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3 minutes after your phone died mine died. If you'r somewhere between new orleans and ocala you could load it on my trailor if you want to but i don't have room in my truck, just a regular cab chevy and it's me my girl and her 2 kids jamed

in there . Im also interested in one of your sticker kits. My name is dave. I'll try to call you back sunday evening after we get back from riding if thats ok.

Dave , call me up whenever no worries :headbang:

went to ocala today talked to A ranger & ut oh

moving all trails to lake delancy

They said for now if you camp at big scrub they will let you ride for now (but will be shutting it down to keep an eye on the site?).

They will be shutting down all trails & they made 7 trails at west delancy trail head (19n. of 316 between Ocala & Palatka.

just n. of salt springs where we went this weekend to swim not ride).

You park / camp there & all trails start there.

1=16 miles

2=12.6 miles

3=24.7 miles

4=14 miles (motorcycle loop no atv's)

5=19.2 miles

6=18.2 miles

7=16.7

guess I need to make A BIG gas can rack

no comment ........ until i drink more

It's acually closer for me maybe I'll go there & get some pic's

from what I've heard & seen big scrub had A lot more than trails but I think most of that was areas not to be ridden on ? (hence the closure) they were on the website pic's though so ??

im drinkin jet fuel right now 151 bacardi , whiskey 80 proof , and some henneysy all mixed up with alot of lime , and doctor pepper ......

25 miles on my banshee?????????? YEAH RIGHT , i ride the bike maybe 20 minutes TOPS and a qtr tank is gone .

im going to see what i can do guys , im preety sure i can afford the gas . Aswell as finding a ride to get theyre im going to figure that out aswell. I dont know much about directions or on how to get there since this place has moved ?! Wonder if they are keeping a eye on the trails for people planting goodies . lmao . yellowstone got busted for 30 thousand pot tree's one year lol

im drinkin jet fuel right now 151 bacardi , whiskey 80 proof , and some henneysy all mixed up with alot of lime , and doctor pepper ......

25 miles on my banshee?????????? YEAH RIGHT , i ride the bike maybe 20 minutes TOPS and a qtr tank is gone .

im going to see what i can do guys , im preety sure i can afford the gas . Aswell as finding a ride to get theyre im going to figure that out aswell. I dont know much about directions or on how to get there since this place has moved ?! Wonder if they are keeping a eye on the trails for people planting goodies . lmao . yellowstone got busted for 30 thousand pot tree's one year lol

yeah I ran out & had to get towed this weekend through ditches (full), creeks ect. I think we were the only 2wd's out there & definatly only w/ 110 oct. fuel, so no bumming fuel, boy that sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

chase how much for 1,000,000 "I hate tree huggers" stickers on biodegradable paper of course to bring to big big scrub. Its back on for now, big scrub is open as usual :baseball_sweat: if you stay where you are suposed to!!! :baseball_bat: 352-625-2520 $5 a night no reservations no utilities no trees in camp ground/field.

• 2 weeks later...

good lord i dont know . i gotta do alot of stuff in 3 weeks to make it happen , bikes ready to ride i thinnk .

if i can get ahead on my mortgage by like .3 weeks , i can go , if not ..asdfasdfasdf.... fuck it

im lookin at 100 bucks in gas for my banshee

60 bucks in gas to get there and home

20 for tolls and munchies.

and about 40 to 50 slabs of ribs , 20 cases of beverage of choice,

i Want to go and i will see if i can make it happen.

good lord i dont know . i gotta do alot of stuff in 3 weeks to make it happen , bikes ready to ride i thinnk .

if i can get ahead on my mortgage by like .3 weeks , i can go , if not ..asdfasdfasdf.... fuck it

im lookin at 100 bucks in gas for my banshee

60 bucks in gas to get there and home

20 for tolls and munchies.

and about 40 to 50 slabs of ribs , 20 cases of beverage of choice,

i Want to go and i will see if i can make it happen.

come on you started the "ride out" you gota show

i need to see how im getting the bike there , if i can get a trailer hitch on the lexus or if i get the $ aswell to get the truck . Dont know , but i will be finding out sometime this week...... Aswell im trying to pay the mortgage on the house i just signed on ..... yikes