jlm0511

g-rider

hey man what about the so called polishe carbs that i got from you that wasnt polished good so get over it and grow the fuck up its kinda funny your the only one that has any trouble with me so just get over it and shut the fuck up!!!

The burden of proof lies with you to show that they weren't polished up to "your" statisfaction. Everyone knows that you traded them so I guess your so called bad deal wasn't so bad after all.

Give up? You owe me money and I will collect. You don't know me very well and I suggest to you to pay and if you think that I'm so far away not to do anything and for you to say fuck you to me all the time is just digging your hole deeper and deeper all for $5.

For everyone reading out there the last thing you want to do with me is not pay.

If for any moment you think I'm going to let this go.......you better wake up and smell the coffee or just pay me my $5 for the clutch cover and you will never hear from me again.......but for some reason with your big mouth and king size attitude I don't think thats going to happen.

Don't ever forget about me........cause I will never forget about you........and keep calling me names cause it really shows just what kind of a person you are.

People for some reason will buy from you no matter what I say and the same goes for me if you have what they want for a good price people now a days put that in front of a mans word or your case a kids word who couldn't hold up there end of a deal.

vwpartsman or Harlan two names my child you will never forget.

HAHAHA MAN IF YOU THINK YOUR MAN ENOUGH TO COME AND GET IT BE ON YOUR WAY YOU LITTLE FUCK YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING YOUR SELF INTO SO FUCK OFF OR COME ON BITCH!! BECAUSE IM NOT SENDING IT IF YOU WOULDNT TAKE PICS OF YOUR STUFF WHEN IT WAS NEW AND THEN POST THEM TO SELL YOUR USED STUFF IT WOULD BE FINE SO YOUR NOT GETTING IT AND LIKE SAID YOU WANT TO COME AND GET IT COME ON!!

YOU GOT MY ADDRESS!!