race of the century

race-a-holic

Bigboybanshee and I will be going to my local 1/8th mile asphault track for some racing.I still have some tuning to do to mine,and I haven't had it to the track since this last build.I'll probably get beat,but I'll do my best.

Anybody else want to go?

WARNING: if you pull wheelies they may kick you off the track.They really frown upon wheelies.

Who do you guys think will win?Be honest.I can take it. :shrug: :huh: :yelrotflmao:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would put my money on race a holic if it was still tuned like it was before he got it.. I mean when theshit ran those cylinders they would run with anyone... Not to say anything bad about bigboy because I think he is a nice guy... good luck and let me know the outcome...

Ahhhhh, I can't wait!! It's gonna be some fun for sure....I'll definitely have pics and vids to share with you all....win or lose, I'm gonna have a great time. It'll be nice to actually have some competition at the track, I'm tired of embarassing the poor guy on a raptor at my local track :tongue:

I need to do some tuning for sure.I was so excited for it to just be running,I haven't done any real dialing in at all.

I'm going to bet on bigboy.I'm just hoping to make some decent passes.He has already run some impressive numbers.I'm hoping to at least run right with him so I can look at that banshee.His banshee will make mine look like an ugly duckling.I'm still proud of mine though.

Can't wait. :clap:

well if race guy is running the shit cyls i may have to lean other way i seen them run at hq ride too... well have fun and good racing eitherway... its nice to be competitive but yet have fun while doing it....

Edited by bansheefreak

Man i wish i could make the trip over..I'm about 120 miles east of nashville in Crossville but it's still a pretty big trip for me..My shee won't be done till the 15th anyways and it will probably take me another 2 weeks to tune it :baseballcap_yellow: Anyways i would think the real contest should be who can drink the most beer after the race lol..The funny thing should be the looser should have to buy it and a steak :D..Anyways good luck to both

Jeremy

Hey lethaface,maybe we can meet up and do some racing when you're ready.

Today was awesome.Everyone ran good and nothing blew up. :clap: Let travis tell ya about the Bom. he run.I'll give the guy credit for trying but bigboy was too fast for him.

I'll have to get some rims from bigboy for my slicks.I had to run my wife's holeshots.1st and 2nd,it was spinning like crazy and bigboy couldn't launch wide open because the track officials hate wheelies.We both had a good time.You guys should come down sometime.The timing system tore up at the track so we had to run heads up. That's what we like anyways.

Nice meeting you and your wife Travis.We definitely need to do this again.