Airbrush Artist

Rebel3190

I'm in NorthWest,Louisiana and was wondering if there was an airbrush artist around here,ora goos one i can ship my plastics to?

I have a guy that is AWSOME, Look at some of my pics and see for yourself. He lives in Aruba, but comes here to Florida about once a month, You will not be disapointed.

P.M me if you would like to get a hold of him, Oh yeah, I dropped my fiberglass off on tuesday, and picked it up on friday !!

meerdopeshit.jpg

doorfreak.jpg

capone03.jpg

capone02.jpg

spidermuralresize.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

Hes a local artist i know very well, i went ahead and got his # for you , feel free to contact him for a quote . Tell Him chase ( crackers brother ) sent you . should be no confusion, my brother works with him . above are pictures of his work he has done . He has been airbrushing for 14 years now for a living.

MEER : 305-321-1567

I have a guy that is AWSOME, Look at some of my pics and see for yourself. He lives in Aruba, but comes here to Florida about once a month, You will not be disapointed.

P.M me if you would like to get a hold of him, Oh yeah, I dropped my fiberglass off on tuesday, and picked it up on friday !!

what did you pay for that job. she looks cool