trade for quad

Chi

HI Guys,

Im new here so be easy on me, lol. I have an 03 SKI DOO Mod sled that I would like to trade for a quad. I would consider anything but would prefer something that isnt for drag only. Its an 03 x chassis race sled with reservoir shocks all the way around with a new track, new studs,new skis and shaper bars. Has all brand new body except for the side panels they are used but in excellent shape off of an 06. Has a new Canvas works seat cover also. The motor is a Crank Shop built 700 Mod with ceramic coated twi pipes and factory mod 39.5 carbs. Makes 168 hp. and hauls serious a$$ !!! It will beat a built F7 by 8-10 sled lengths in a 1000" race uphill and runs with factory 800 Mods. Let me know what you have, I just might be interested.

Im 20 minutes outside of syracuse NY. in Canastota right off of the New York State Thruway. I will run the Tcat anytime, I just got rid of mine and it ran 10.30's in the 1/4. If his wont do that he wont be beating this.

whos D&D? :baseball_whistle:

D&D is a company that does all arctic cat stuff, All of my cats have been done by them. Good products but very crapy service and technical support after the sale. Check them out ddracing.com

• 2 weeks later...