engine builder

Get a hold of some of the major banshee builder's. I don't know if you are going to get your ride back under a month, because of the time of year and they are very, very busy right now with rac3 season.

My recommendation is Jeff at FAST, plus there is Passion, A&S and a few others, but I have no knowledge of them, I deal with Jeff who's a great guy and will take his time to talk over your options. good luck man............ :beer:

Get a hold of some of the major banshee builder's. I don't know if you are going to get your ride back under a month, because of the time of year and they are very, very busy right now with rac3 season.

My recommendation is Jeff at FAST, plus there is Passion, A&S and a few others, but I have no knowledge of them, I deal with Jeff who's a great guy and will take his time to talk over your options. good luck man............ :beer:

I'll second that wholeheartedly...

A&S builds fast stuff...you could probably get it back in July...of '07...:)

Nothing against Jim...But I've talked to, called...PM'd, emailed Jeff a ton! Of course, I spent a few bucks with him too...and he's a helluva guy.

I've never really talked to Jim @ Passion...but he seems like a helluva guy, too.

After I bought a cheap 90 or 100 dollar clutch setup from Jeff...and talking to him on the phone, you'd have thought I bought a few thousand dollar motor from him from how well he treated me (of course, since then...I have...:) )

Again, a riding trip in a month is going to be tough...that's for sure.

In the time it takes you to find somebody and talk to them then ship it out and all that you could be done with it yourself.If you dont know how get a clymers or there is even a thread on here that explains it step by step.The banshee engine is very simple and can be completely overhauled in a few hours.Just tring to help with your turnaround time if you have any probs you can pm me and therte are many members here that will be glad to help.

In the time it takes you to find somebody and talk to them then ship it out and all that you could be done with it yourself.If you dont know how get a clymers or there is even a thread on here that explains it step by step.The banshee engine is very simple and can be completely overhauled in a few hours.Just tring to help with your turnaround time if you have any probs you can pm me and therte are many members here that will be glad to help.

If it was a maintenance top end, I'd agree...

However, it's locked up. Which means at the very least a top end. Quite possibly a new crank/bearings, etc.

While a top end is easy...a novice or beginner could be very easily intimidated by a case splitting/crank removal.

Not saying they shouldn't try it...we all learned somehow...but, I understand...

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a reliable engine builder i locked up my shee and i dont have time to really mess with it. i want to make it up to the dunes in about a month so thats my time frame. who do you guys recomend. ?

thanks for your time. and input is much apreciated.

Im going to recomend Louie Swan hes got to be the best I know. www.twistercrankshaft.com