'98 CR250

Alright people I have have for sale a '98 CR250. The bike is in perfect running order. I have never had any mechanical problems with this thing since I have owned it. The top end has maybe 10 hours on it since new which was done and broke in right before I bought it 2 years ago. It is bored .080 over, new renthal handlebars, new front tire, Back tire has alot of meat still left on it, fairly new front/rear renthal sprockets with D.I.D. 520 non o-ring chain(maybe 5 rides on them) The Plastics are fairly new (again maybe 5 rides on them up and down my street) They are Acerbis and black in color. I have the original plastics that came with the bike when I bought it and they are black as well. The plastics have a few scratches from moving it around in my garage so I could pull out the banshee since they sit next to each other. Included in the deal is the stand, triangle stand, folding ramp, another set of plastics(mentioned above), $85 skat-trak intimidator paddle tire(never mounted), manual and anything I find that is dirtbike related. I have never really felt comfortable on the bike no matter how much I tried riding it up and down my street. This thing is extremely fast. I raced a CR500 that was piped and jetted and I was ahead by a half bike length up through 4th, once he hit 5th he pulled away from me. My room mate took this up to Sand Mountain, Nv and alot of people didn't believe him that it was a 250 because it was so fast. I am located in Hanford, Ca. about 30 minutes south of Fresno and 1.5 hours north of Bakersfield. I am asking $1600. I am willing to do trades for another banshee. I need to unload this pretty quickly.

Edited by Handyman

• 3 weeks later...