help around track

surferdude4349

I suggest getting a set of tires and learning how to turn on flat ground before you kill yourself and the track gets shutdown...

I'm guessin wut = what...

Mike

For once I agree with one of your remarks..ha

But seriously, riding a burm is just like on flat ground. Sounds like you're trying to be the Fast and the Furious and powerslide the burm.

Just ride up the burm and roll down it, it's just a hill. This 180 thing sounds like a joke to me to be honest.. :yankyank:

Before I had access to a track whenever I wanted I just set up random shit in my field.... take a straight line at it and practice hairpin turns.. you get hairpins down and the rest is easy cheese... trying this on a stock chassis banshee is suicide though...

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

i think the stock tires suck that bad. the way i take a turn like that is come into it and slip the clutch half way thro it and slide it allways works for me. but i would get some new back tires and then try it.

...This 180 thing sounds like a joke to me to be honest.. :yankyank:

To tell the truth I've done it a couple of times myself,I think that the rear tires where spinning and then they gripped up and my handle-bars wheren't straightened out and I got off the track a little bit once or twice. :baseball_original: