Will running no silencers hurt my engine?

Banshee~

No big deal.Just louder.

Cool, I lost my pipe clamps and I dont want to buy any new ones because I know they will turn up soon. Were going on a dune trip, so I was just wondering. Did anyone have to rejet when they took there silencers off? No biggie, im putting on some vforce 3's this weekend anyway.

If your going to ride in a public place I wouldn't do it!

It's those kind of riders getting the places to ride around here closed. Noise is good ammo to give a tree hugger to close a public riding spot down.

Sorry not trying to be a dick or anything but I've lost a lot a areas to ride because of the few.

If your talking about the clamps that go from pipe to silencer, You can ride without them on most pipes. I know I could with my FMF's

:cheers:

I thought you was talking about running drag pipes.If you take off the silencer and the stinger pipe you might be blowing exhaust all over your motor and plastic.Not sure then about the jetting.Make sure to check the plug.

.it will screw up the 2 stroke engines reverse wave and wil l surely cause a power loss and will annoy everyone around you. unless yo uhave specially designed drag pipes and porting you are only losing power by doing this .

Cool, I lost my pipe clamps and I dont want to buy any new ones because I know they will turn up soon. Were going on a dune trip, so I was just wondering. Did anyone have to rejet when they took there silencers off? No biggie, im putting on some vforce 3's this weekend anyway.

Run to the hardware store and pick up some high temp hose.

I used heater hose from the local napa to make a temporary clamp..

I used heater hose from the local napa to make a temporary clamp..

Thats what I thought, 3 years later its still there! hahahahaha

tow hose clamps and some heater hose did the trick for me. youre not talking about a lot of pressure hear so an absolute seal isnt absolutely needed.