breather hose

I did the exact same thing. Been like that for years. Only thing you have to watch for is if you get going downhill that front breather hose can act like a syphon and start to drain your tranny fluid. Mine does this from time to time.

This is one of the things that has been happening to me. Since I built my bike from the ground up I never really saw how the hose was supposed to be set up. I also have problems with puking some oit out when it's really hot or when its been riding around in the back of my truck for a long time.

:baseball_bat:

this explains why when my friend was picking my bike up and taking it to the riding spot it just emptied all the fluid while he was loading it between phone calls. said he left the bike half rear end on and half front end on floor ..... for like 5 minutes....... came out to a puddle of oil. I almost killed him thinking he rode my bike lol

this explains why when my friend was picking my bike up and taking it to the riding spot it just emptied all the fluid while he was loading it between phone calls. said he left the bike half rear end on and half front end on floor ..... for like 5 minutes....... came out to a puddle of oil. I almost killed him thinking he rode my bike lol

It pissed me off a couple weekends back at Pismo. My bike vomitted gear oil in theb ed of my truck on the way there and then I got to sleep with the smell as I have one of those truck tent gizmo's.

Somebody has to be nice enough to post a picture of the hos routing. :baseballcap_blue:

It pissed me off a couple weekends back at Pismo. My bike vomitted gear oil in theb ed of my truck on the way there and then I got to sleep with the smell as I have one of those truck tent gizmo's.

Somebody has to be nice enough to post a picture of the hos routing. :baseballcap_blue:

Maybe someone has a picture of where the hose winds up around the steering stem. I'll take a picture of the general area and try to figure it out myself in anyone has one of those. Thanks.

:baseball_bat:

As I said before... You can run the front hose just a little up- forward and then bring it down by the front motor mount... The rear I just ran where the mess of hoses from the carbs run. Get rid of all those lines and Ts N shit. Just try to have the hose go up and loop back down wherever you want.. If you still need a pic let me know...

RIPPEN

As I said before... You can run the front hose just a little up- forward and then bring it down by the front motor mount... The rear I just ran where the mess of hoses from the carbs run. Get rid of all those lines and Ts N shit. Just try to have the hose go up and loop back down wherever you want.. If you still need a pic let me know...

RIPPEN

I think I still need a picture of the OEM way to run the hoses. Currently, my own idea of routing the hoses which have been similair to what you reccomend, still made me sleep in oil my last trip to Pismo. Now, before I go again, I am going to have to be the guy that washes something inapprpriately dirty with the brush at the coin-op car wash. :baseball_mitt: