4 MILL STROKER

Hey guys Im looking to get a 4 mill crank but Im tired of talking to people that want to SELL it to me... I know there feeding me a bunch of BS about whats good and whats bad so I will buy their crap, so thats where I need your help.... I know Im looking to spend about $400 roughly on the crank but whats a good brand and how much is the actual milling and EXTRA parts. I can do all the mechanical work my self so that wont be a price issue. Any information that you have would be willing to give me would be very helpful.... Thank you

around 500+ for a good 4mm crank trued/welded plus ur gonna need ur cyl ported for the 4mm and u could probbly just do with that but i would also suggest a timing plate

Hot rods are supposedley welded from the factory...

That weld is junk....read around, the factory welds aren't any good.

I'd talk to a reputable builder and make sure they tell you they grind the factory welds, and reweld it.

Also...for 40 bucks or so, get the RZ or TZ bearing... If you're gonna dump 500 for a crank, get the heavy duty bearings...