sandbanshee32

Your older brother??? I thought you weren't sandbanshee32 :shootself: . Right now is the time for you to just come clean with everyone and make sure that everyone either gets their money back or their parts back. You keep digging this hole deeper.

520208[/snapback]

Look at post #15 on this thread. I quoted what he wrote as sandbanshee32. He has since then deleted what he wrote as sandbanshee32 because he openly told everyone he was not sandbanshee32...This guy keeps lying one after another. I am glad I quoted what he wrote so everyone can actually see that he is billetlsr10mm, sandbanshee32, sandbanshee89 and k&a customs an that he is flat out lying again!!

i was pretty sure billet and sandbanshee32 were either the same person or workin together .i know that from the posts and dealings on ps ,sandbanshee32 and k&a customs were the same.thats why i posted the negative under sandbansee32 good seller and also under the for sale post where he was trying to sell frames .i found it pretty strange that a person gave thumbs up to sandbanshee32 the same day they registered and then started racking up posts.i think that one time a person screws over another member his alias along with his ip address should be banned .it would make it alot harder for the crooks to get on the site.

Edited by blueshee03

ok first off, sandbanshee32 is one person ( me ) ka customs is all kyle, i created the name for him since he didnt have a comp at the time, he created sandbanshee89 on his own and also, and the billet name is his also, and yea i had to bad dealing on planet sand wit too many toys and reeperracin, but i fixed both of them. but i also had many good deals over 50 i think with alot of moderators i had deals wit also and a great feeback from them, but i stoped dealing becuz of the two bad ones witch was the last time for me cuz i can see how people get when ever you even try to fix it, they just be a bunch of pricks and they say they ganna come give ya a ass whoppin, cuz they like to run there mouths to think there bad, but there just sittin behind a keyboard so they cant get hit, but just say shit on a computer but can back it up in person. and yea i am 18, and trust me i can deal my own, i dotn need mommy to help me, i own my own 2001 f250 deisel, pay all my bills from my toys to cloths

The thing is, it was posted on planetsand that you were taking a guys money and not giving him what he bought. You had plenty of time to makes things right before you got banned and you didn't. As far as the screen names it really doesn't matter because I don't think anyone believes you are who you say you are. You and your friend share the same computer and the same screen names too. There were people that posted good dealings with you at one time or another. But you are right, it really only takes one bad deal and no response from you for everyone to make their judgement. As far as sitting behind a computer and taking peoples money and talking shit because you can't get hit. You really have no room to talk. But sooner or later you are going to piss someone off that is within driving distance of you and all hell is going to break loose on your ass, if you keep dealing with people this way.

as far as sittin behind a computer and not being able to get hit, ill be more than welcome to let you have the first punch and then ill have the last one... i aint no pussy , and another tings check the ip addresses for the screen names on here, theyll be different, the ip address will change if someone else from a diff computer loged on to your name or you loged on to your name on a diff comp...and o yea i didnt get banned, your should think before you talk :shootself:

To clear that up...

IP addresses will change if they are different computers from different ISP (providers)

However, at my office...all traffic to the net, regardless of which PC you're logged into...will show the same public IP. So it is possible to be at mulitple computers and show the same IP...

I'm not going to read the whole PS thing...but, I bought a +6 swingarm from Kyle (a.k.a. sandbanshee32) a few months ago for my 4 mil cub.

Fantastic price. It was better than he described, packaged properly and it arrived promptly.

Surely, I can't account for everyone's dealings with him...

I can only say I had a great experience.....

:shrugani:

as far as sittin behind a computer and not being able to get hit, ill be more than welcome to let you have the first punch and then ill have the last one... i aint no pussy , and another tings check the ip addresses for the screen names on here, theyll be different, the ip address will change if someone else from a diff computer loged on to your name or you loged on to your name on a diff comp...and o yea i didnt get banned, your should think before you talk :shootself:

520806[/snapback]

If you want to throw down I would be more than happy to thrown down with you. Hell you can have the first 5 punches for free. After that you are gonna get yout ass whooped. I am not some little punk hiding behind my computer. I am not trying to be a hard ass but I am more than confident I could whoop you and a couple of your friends asses at the same time. If you are serious lets do it. You should think twice before you start running your mouth on your computer. If you weren't so far away I would be there in minutes knocking on your door. But you would prolly hide and change your name again....

To clear that up...

IP addresses will change if they are different computers from different ISP (providers)

However, at my office...all traffic to the net, regardless of which PC you're logged into...will show the same public IP.  So it is possible to be at mulitple computers and show the same IP...

I'm not going to read the whole PS thing...but, I bought a +6 swingarm from Kyle (a.k.a. sandbanshee32) a few months ago for my 4 mil cub.

Fantastic price.  It was better than he described, packaged properly and it arrived promptly.

Surely, I can't account for everyone's dealings with him...

I can only say I had a great experience.....

:shrugani:

521125[/snapback]

sandbanshee32 is arick ( me) not kyle, ive already tryed to state that!

and for too many toys, im not running my mouth behind a computer, sorry i dont get hott headed like some people and take there anger out on the computer by typing that there so confident taht they could whoops somebodys ass, by the way is taht a threat? are you wanting to fight a 18 year old kid? and your prolly in your 30s, sounds relle grown up to me.

Well...then you just shot yourself in the foot...there.

When I bought my swingarm...all emails and PMs were addressed Kyle.

Arick is an unusual enough name that I'm 100% certain I'd remember.

I have the emails to prove it...

Oh...and of course, these two feedbacks.

You two boys better be careful, you're caught in a lie again.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=57246&hl=

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=57233&hl=

im not caught up in any lies, if you look back youll see i also sold a pink bike for a friend (kyle) he was also using my name to check up on it since i didnt get on here alot to check pms and what not, and he also used my name to sell some things also, its not hard to do when you got my username and password thats why i changed it so he couldnt get in my account anymore cuz he had made his own name to use, and now he has 4 diff names that i know of