firemanhott are you out there

hey fire man did u ever find those pipes or any news on those pipes i was suspose to get back before christmas... i been waiting for about 6 months now... we had the deal for the defective ones and all you were waitin on was one chrome stinger and the silencers to be finished welding.... i have been paitently waiting for you and i have been keeping my eye open on aim for you but your not on anymore.... maybe now that im posting on here i may be able to get an answer.... again im still very interested in these pipes and i turned a lot of deals down waiting for you and these pipes to come threw.... i remember you even saying you would send the headers the silencers witch both of them had a tap broken off in them, and 1 chrome stinger and 1 black one for now untill you got the other chrome one.... again i have been waiting for well over 6 months now and i would really apreciate some type of comunication. thank you and hopefully i didnt get shafted like many others on here

i also left you a message in reply of your for sale post... and i sill be sending this message threw your p.m. talked to a few guys and they told me if i want answers just post so im giving this a try...

Dude im sorry to say but its not going to happen. I waited a year for my pipes then finally got half a set sent to me(if you could even call it that). That was like 8 months later. oo yeah and your never going to hear from him. I sent him atleast 2 dozen pms and called him plenty of times. Also responded to his for sale shit his was selling. Its funny because he has plenty of money to do some stupid ass sled conversion on his banshee but couldnt finish anyones orders. But anyway good luck to you my friend. Sorry you had to be in this mess also.

I would contact the new owner, and see if he can help with your problem.

I read on this board somewhere he helped another HQer that the old owners did not treat right...for free or very little out of pocket.

If you haven't spent the money yet (sounds as if you have) just get some Shearers or CPIs...much more reputable...

If you have, try the new guy...seems like a straight shooter...

:confused:

Just ask ellison( sounds like a TV show don't it)I lost the number his name is Greg he's in Texas 12 week wait.

I would contact the new owner, and see if he can help with your problem.

I read on this board somewhere he helped another HQer that the old owners did not treat right...for free or very little out of pocket.

If you haven't spent the money yet (sounds as if you have) just get some Shearers or CPIs...much more reputable...

If you have, try the new guy...seems like a straight shooter...

:confused:

519165[/snapback]

yes that was me and it was just shipping i had to pay for.

He still hasnt sent me the chrome stingers you sent to him last monday I spoke to him and he told me he had just got your stuff in and he was shipping them right to me

well i will call him tommorrow and see whats up. i know he has my shit and has had it since last week or 2 weeks ago. ???????????