21 ft power boat trade for banshee

rriggs

nice boat, very strong volvo penta inboard 350 chevy, very strong volvo penta 280 outdrive all gone through last spring, out the hull exhaust, new battery, new starter, new plugs, all new fluids, cd player, tandem axle roller type trailer with new rims and tires, bearing buddies, already had the boat in the water this season, runs great!, does runs about 55 mph, just back into the lake and go! has tags good til 2009..can send pics..e mail is rriggs@hotmail.com and cell number is 231-250-2388 im located in michigan will trade for a banshee that isnt too far from stock thanks, Rodney

anyone interested? stock banshee trade will work too..boat is worth $4,000...i have 40 acres of land and 1.5 hours away from a good lake to run the boat, would much rather see it get some use than being a lawn ornament...i have pics..thanks, Rodney

i may be intrested i have a 2001 banshee it has been moded some it has toomy t-5s bored 40 over shaved head 4 degree timeing advance ducan reeds it has a mild port and polish job done new aluminim handel bars new axle and swing arm bearings new sprocket i have a set of sand sharks as well as some rear hole shots these tires arnt on rims the bike still has the factory tires still on it the plastics have been race cut because the fenders were real beat up and i sprayed them with 3m rubber undercoating. i also have a skid plate i havent installed yet. all the work has been done over this winter and i havent even started it yet because i need a throttle cable ive just been puting all my extra cash into my camaro its a littl bit moded from stock but i figured id thro it out there. if your intrested you can send me som pics of the boat to jimm_th@yahoo.com might take acouple days to get back to ya ill be camping all weekend thers a pic of it here http://www.camaroforums.com/albumphoto.asp...tType=1&apage=3

i can get more if your intrested

maybe, if it had front and rear fenders and it ran...

its what ya see what you get with the fenders but i did order the throttle cable today so it should be up and goin in a couple days

Hey, I'm located in windsor Canada and have a 2000 banshee mostly stock with shiny t-5's new razr's, k&n filters, 20 over wiesco's, factory blue fenders all there, twist throttle-will give you stock thumb, boost bottle, new chain and sprockets, etc if interested to come and look at it let me know Thanks