stock tires or something cheap

fox_forma

Anyone have a set of stockers of their shee or anything that will fit? I dont need new but must have some tread life left, not trying to spend a lot on tires right now because i dont ride my shee much but would like it to be up to par. I'm guessing 20x11x9 or something around there and whatever the front size is(?)

hey fox..if you buy those tires and take a trip up to New York to pick em up..if it wouldn't be a hassle..could you pick up my tires from elli if I buy some..I live in Reading, it'd be along the way home for you. and me being only 16 i can't exactly just drive up myself..

Man there is no way i am driving into NY again anytime soon, Everytime i go there it is a nightmare with traffic, maybe if nothing else comes up i will cave in but I cant do it now, plus getting 12mpg's in my truck the cost wont equal out with gas prices, tolls, etc. I guess we'll see what happens.

Only if I knew a little ahead of time, my buddy was just up there for the alice in chains concert banghead