hey, what's everybady doing

got a Box of condoms... thanks G dub i new he was worth sumthin

514906[/snapback]

Smartest move yet, next to Chase's new bong . Hell, it's a toss up, now where's Brooke , I got some Jack Daniel's that needs licking up.... :lol::cheers:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate no one,sometimes you just ask for it banghead

516932[/snapback]

disagreeing about your lame comment insinuating that some of us were born with silver spoons in our mouths is asking for some nasty response calling me a dumb bitch and saying i have a cock? yea ok. you keep telling yourself youve got nothing personal against me.

:yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank::yank:

is that asking for it again? or how bout this, fuck you. is that asking for it again??

i like you so much til you get a hair across your ass and decide to rip me a new one. <_<

so whats your point besides the top of your head :jesterlaugh: If you did fuck me youd be a better person and a straight female.You accused me of attacking YOU-------Dumb Bitch-whats to like? I can be a Proud ass,so what.Life goes on-Leave my ass out of this--I dont play that-I stay on one side of the plate :lol: If I where single and no kids,I would live at home for economic reasons,and you have to admit it is way easyer to live at home---the good old days,but some of us leave the nest and try to do our best-you aint grown till you do it on your own.BrookE give it a break,its not that important

so whats your point besides the top of your head :jesterlaugh: If you did fuck me youd be a better person and a straight female.You accused me of attacking YOU-------Dumb Bitch-whats to like? I can be a Proud ass,so what.Life goes on-Leave my ass out of this--I dont play that-I stay on one side of the plate :lol: If I where single and no kids,I would live at home for economic reasons,and you have to admit it is way easyer to live at home---the good old days,but some of us leave the nest and try to do our best-you aint grown till you do it on your own.BrookE give it a break,its not that important

517473[/snapback]

i never said it wasnt easier living at home. my only objection was the thought that because i live at home right now i cant have any opinion on what the economy is like. i dont live in a bubble.

you dont know anything about me, so making assumptions isnt very wise.

keep calling me a dumb bitch, makes you look real good.

Best I ever got with a Ranger was 25 and my last Ranger wouldn't get over 20 very often. I went fullsize and I drive 1000 miles a week, I go through a tank of gas like it's toilet paper. 3 tanks a week lately and roughly $60/ tank.

516262[/snapback]

Gotta drive it like you got all day to get there, and I love to do that. Longer jam sessions :cheers: .

2.3 + 5speed + cold air + 65mph or less = 27.5 :D

Which is average. 7 months ago when gas was scarce around here I had 3 tankfuls that I knocked 30 mpg in the head. Felt like i was driving in an ice storm, hehe, but the jams were good for the head. No worries , I like cruising.

You must be in sales driving 1000 mls. a week. That would be a blast to get paid for all those miles. I'd burn up CD players like cheap 13 inch TVs. What do you do in the oil bidness PTT?

Rebel

You must be in sales driving 1000 mls. a week. That would be a blast to get paid for all those miles. I'd burn up CD players like cheap 13 inch TVs. What do you do in the oil bidness PTT?

517750[/snapback]

Nope I've got a desk job as an engineer, when I travel it's by plane :D. All my gas money is out of my own pocket. I head down to my parents farm in Iowa and help them plus I used to visit my girlfriend who was going to school near my parents. Now my gf is up here so I won't be driving as much. It's over 300 miles to my parents and another 50 to my girlfriends plus all the driving during the week. The jugs of $4.25/ gallon race gas since I keep my shee down there, eat out 2-3 times a weekend it gets really expensive. And I've got to have a truck because I usually have my crotch rocket with me. My F150 will turn in close to 17.5mpg at 75mph with the 5.4. In the last year I also hit a deer doing 70 that cost me $300 to fix and I also got hit by an uninsured motorist, had I still had my Ranger that deer would have been right through the front end and cost me big, with the F150 it hit right square in the center of the front bumper and only broke the bug shield, grill and license plate bracket.

My rangers were a 4.0 auto 4x4 I had both a 92 and a 99. The 92 got close to 25mpg and the 99 was lucky to get above 21 so that's why I was curious.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

i never said it wasnt easier living at home. my only objection was the thought that because i live at home right now i cant have any opinion on what the economy is like. i dont live in a bubble.

you dont know anything about me, so making assumptions isnt very wise.

keep calling me a dumb bitch, makes you look real good.

517618[/snapback]

Your good at twisting shit to fit what was never said. Stop with the me-ism,your right I dont know you only what you have said about yourself---you dont want to go there <_< Your head is so far up Bushes ass your blind to reality or his popularity,oh I guess thats my fault and I never said you live in a bubble,I said Daddys house :jesterlaugh: Lets take alook at what you dont have to be concerned about-electric bill,home heating cost,buy food for the house,yard maintence equipment,home repair,kids andtheir neccessities,home furnishing,school events,paying real bills-not including toys-ect.ect.ect. and more,I wont trade this for nothing-the Family life-thats living :cheers: but it aint cheap.I support 5 and a house-you support you,thats one small bubble :whoa:dont take to much for granted-this wasnt meant to be about YOU-DB-there I go,looking good again.Every time gas goes up---less twinkys for me :lol: Did I mention a morgage payment-It must be easy living for Brook---e

Edited by bigwill

Self-employed home remolding=travel all over the state,going to a job isnt as bad as doing estimates at my own cost,its the ones way out in the middle of nowwhere thats killing me.I drive a 2000 chevy express 3500 cargo van-5.7l motor,for what it is gas aint that bad,except when I think I am on my banshee and the need for speed kicks in-----that hurts the wallet banghead Its gonna get hot soon,ya know the ac is gonna hurt as well-fuck it-chopping holes in floor board and do the Fred Flintstone thing-shit now I will have to work out more and build calf muscles :cheers:

Your good at twisting shit to fit what was never said. Stop with the me-ism,your right I dont know you only what you have said about yourself---you dont want to go there <_< Your head is so far up Bushes ass your blind to reality or his popularity,oh I guess thats my fault and I never said you live in a bubble,I said Daddys house :jesterlaugh: Lets take alook at what you dont have to be concerned about-electric bill,home heating cost,buy food for the house,yard maintence equipment,home repair,kids andtheir neccessities,home furnishing,school events,paying real bills-not including toys-ect.ect.ect. and more,I wont trade this for nothing-the Family life-thats living :cheers: but it aint cheap.I support 5 and a house-you support you,thats one small bubble :whoa:dont take to much for granted-this wasnt meant to be about YOU-DB-there I go,looking good again.Every time gas goes up---less twinkys for me :lol: Did I mention a morgage payment-It must be easy living for Brook---e

517990[/snapback]

ok, reading comprehension problems? when did i ever say i didnt have it easy living at home? i have lived on my own before, but at the moment i would rather not live alone. my point was, just because i live at home doesnt mean i cant have any knowledge or any opinion on the state of the economy. you are lucky to have a family and a home, im jealous of that and hope to be so lucky someday. i know what comes with all that, i know about bills and mortgages and school functions etc etc. im not a fucking moron. just because you have bills to pay, doesnt mean the economy is shit. maybe youre the one who needs to look outside his bubble.