bashed up banshee

it is probaly some ooba POS that has no engine. u just want to be like ur friend cameron who is and will always be better than u. he got one and now u want one. get a machine that u can handle, like ur 02 rancher. ur dad will have a hairy one and kick ur ass :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:jesterlaugh: just joking

Edited by skyline_898

I am getting a 2000 black and yellow banshee from some kid at my school. I AM GETTING IT FOR ABOUT 750 TO 1000 $$$$. IT IS STOCK AS FAR AS I KNOW. IT HAS SAND TIRES. IT IS GOIN KICK SOME ASS. :clap:  POST AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK :bolt:

514094[/snapback]

750 is a bit steep. I've always been told that banshees are pieces of junk.

They are ugly and they smell like cheese. I wouldnt own one. :yank:

yeah i mean shees are slower than steam offa shit,hondas could beat them anyday...NOT :lol: jeez crunk,you overeacted bad with that one.id be suspicious if hes letting it go so cheap,it might be blown up or some shit.id get someone who knows shees good to check it over first .also,arent b&y the limiteds for 00'? :huh:

hey gimmeabeer  i am allowed on this website it is open to everybody maybe u should be gone so don't tell me what to do. and how do u know that i am a teenager i might be ur dad so shut up

516802[/snapback]

ya what ever doushe bag.