+4 swingarm round stlye with carrier new.

I have a couple of the round style banshe plus 4 swingarms in black texture, silvervein, and powder chrome if anyone s interested.

Comes with billet twin row bearing carrier, brake plate, all hardware etc..

New needle bearings installed along with a grease fitting.

$395 shipped!!

Edited by CFM

Do you offer a warranty or money back guarantee on your products if people are unsatisified with the quality?  Just wondering, because this is a stand up guy that is very very unsatisfied with your work.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=60355&hl=

513661[/snapback]

That's right. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS JACKASS!!!!

I had to file a Paypal claim to get my money back.

First of all your welds look like shit. Were you drunk or something when you made the one I bought. I could make a better arm with a tube of JB and some left over scrap metal.

Second, it wasn't straight. Not even close to being useable. Your "must have slipped in the jig" excuse is BS because I talked to other people with the same problems.

Third, your great customer service ends as soon as you have the $$ in your hands. Maybe you shoud return a phone call or email before you talk about your great service.

Fourth, your "money back guarantee" seems to only apply if the person is able to fight for their money through Paypal.

Don't come on here and try selling your crap.

Not only did mine get here late but then you lied to me about sending a good one. Totally fucked up a trip I was going on because you didn't have the balls to tell me the truth.

And yes..........I do feel better now. :cheers:

Do you offer a warranty or money back guarantee on your products if people are unsatisified with the quality?  Just wondering, because this is a stand up guy that is very very unsatisfied with your work.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=60355&hl=

513661[/snapback]

Yes I do offer both, if you are in any way unhappy it can be returned for a refund.

Thanks Scott

Yes I do offer both, if you are in any way unhappy it can be returned for a refund.

How can you get into a pissing match if you offer this return?

I saw that swingarm and he was unhappy because it was built wrong!!!

So why did you get into a pissing match for something you did?

1) The arm was out, that is not a question.

2) The buyer was refunded for the arm.

I'm not going into the whole thing, it's just too long to type.

If anyone here absolutly must know how I screwed the above guy's sale up you can call me directly at 717-600-9377

We should have handled the problem differently on our end. I was the one in the wrong, sorry for your inconvience.

Thanks, Scott

Edited by CFM

1) The arm was out, that is not a question.

2) The buyer was refunded for the arm.

I'm not going into the whole thing, it's just too long to type.

If anyone here absolutly must know how I screwed the above guy's sale up you can call me directly at 717-600-9377

We should have handled the problem differently on our end. I was the one in the wrong, sorry for your inconvience.

Thanks, Scott

514172[/snapback]

1. Right. The arm was a mess and you knew it. Instead of being up front about it you lied to me and fucked up a planned trip. I told you exactly what I needed and you said no problem. You told me a replacement was on the way and would be here before I needed it. I'm still waiting for it to show up. So are you just full of shit or is it lost in the mail? I have the email from you if you need to refresh your memory.

2. Bullshit!! You did not ever offer me a refund. You are thinking of the other guy you screwed over. He left you negative feedback and then you left him a negative. Now you have agreed to retract it and you have since switched ebay names so I'm sure you have screwed over plenty of people.

The only reason I got my money back was because Paypal gave it back to me. You never returned one email or call after you told me a replacement was on the way. You didn't even respond to the Paypal complaint. They credited my account plain and simple. You had nothing to do with it.

Don't think that you are going to come on here an peddle your crap. You already wasted my time and two of my friends time with your "quality" work. Don't waste anybody elses. :shootself:

Ken I have appologized personally and here on the internet for the issues with your order.

I can't offer you anything else, or can I ? What do you want from me??

I suppose you want me to shut down and not come back to the forum, but sorry I just can't do that

I'm sure buisness here will be drasticly reduced due to your oppinion of me, but this is what I do for a living and advertising is part of it. So in that sence you won, if that is what your after.

Both Black arms are sold.

Thanks, Scott

Edited by CFM

Were they sold from people on the HQ?.. If anyone bought these arms, give feedback.. Just want to be fair on the situation since two of your customers were not happy with doing business with you  :confused: ..

515616[/snapback]

No they were not, they went on Ebay.

.its not right to come on here just to advertise your business.i myself would not buy your swingarms ,i will stick with grand river racing.with them i know i will get total satisfaction in product quality and craftsmanship and customer service.