thinking about selling the shee

hey guys well i went to fill my tank on my ram up the other day and when i saw the pump read 100 bucks my heart kinda dropped... anyway i have been keepping my eye on these new bikes suzuki came out with... the dr-z 400 SM they are dual sport bikes that are set up for supermotard.... just wondering if anyone knows anything about these things... like how fast they go and if they have power and all that....

and another thing... i would have to sell the shee for one of these... im dont want to do it but in the end i think im going to save my ass on gass in the summer... what do you guys think... some info would help me out

is a super motard bike a super moto bike?.. like what mcgrath races now ?

i beive suzuki makes then for like 5500 or so i think they are a sweet bike if its the one im talkin about

:rotflmao: People think they are setup from stock for super moto, but really they are just setup to be street legal machines.. Just because they are a dirtbike with street tires doesn't make them supermotobikes.. The engine in the DRZ400 is almost Identical to the LTZ-400 sport quad they have. If that gives you any indication on how fast your shee is vs. a z400, the z400 is the drz motor but on the street and the trail.