Illegal's day off

I work less than 1/2 a mile from the center of the LA protest one street farther down Wilshire and LaBrea (I work on corner of Wilshire and Hudson), since they closed my office due to the Protest I had a nice 1/2 day as well.

It was weird seeing my office on TV...

I don't think deporting the Illegas back to mexico will help us very much when we are paying almost $100 for a tank of gas, and burning it all up in heavy LA traffic.

I know I paid about $68 for 3/4 tank of gas and thats for the cheap ass 87 shit...Glad I'm not paying for premium right now, but starting to wish I had bought a little 4 banger car instead of my Titan.

Trip down to San Diego for me is over $100 for me. my Girls car can get there and back off $35. Man that shit adds up fast. At this rate teh economy is going to fall apart pretty soon...as it it is costs about 3 times more to go get a jumbo jack, than it does to buy one.

Anyways, there is a big difference between Immigrant and Illegal in my book. Most of the people Protesting were friends/family of illegals. Course most of the ones they interview on TV were speaking in spanish so I have no fukin clue what they were saying.

I'm just suprise so many of the legal immigrants from mexico were supporting their illegal friends when they had to wait in line themselves and did things the correct way. (or maybe their illegal parents had them here making them legal so they are supporting their parents?)

LA sucks...

Edited by Justintoxicated

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ever look in the kitchen to see who's making your chinese food? the only chinese fucker you'll see in a panda express is the cashier.

511903[/snapback]

Yep pretty much all fast food places up here are mexicans, can't say they are all illegals though,Ii doubt it... Then again they are the majority of the population in LA. And now the Black people are fighting with them over what?

Fact is that most of the jobs the illegals have are jobs that you and I wouldnet want anyways, and they are getting underpaid to do them. But I do believe the boarder should be shut down we can't allow this to continue after 9-11.

Living in LA I definately need to learn spanish, I think English is a second language up here.

Well I guess I spoke to soon the other day about no illegals up here. Maybe there not illegal i dont know. One of the nursing homes are going on strike in a couple days so they bused a bunch of them up from California. Since the nursing home i work at and the one in town here are owned by the same company we had to give all our extra mattresses up and have them sent to the other one. The people are sleeping on the floor on mattresses in a nursing home. Its a bit discusting knowing what has been on them floors. Anyways just thought I would share.

where i order my chinese food i know chinese people make it. but thats beside the point. i still hate the fact that they get health care. my g-fs mom pays 125000 years for her illness. yet these illegals get free health care. i dont care if its the flu vaccine, they should probably get the fuck out of here.

I'm just suprise so many of the legal immigrants from mexico were supporting their illegal friends when they had to wait in line themselves and did things the correct way. (or maybe their illegal parents had them here making them legal so they are supporting their parents?)

LA sucks...

511772[/snapback]

i agree...it makes no sense. but its not all LA's fault. we're just conveniently accross the river...

i love diversity, but i hate lazy ppl who wont do things right. taking the easy route in this situation is frustrating, and though i've never been racist or prejudice against anyone...this really makes me frown on that whole culture.

it's the media and ignorant masses that suck...

Edited by Kayleigh

i agree...it makes no sense. but its not all LA's fault. we're just conveniently accross the river...

i love diversity, but i hate lazy ppl who wont do things right. taking the easy route in this situation is frustrating, and though i've never been racist or prejudice against anyone...this really makes me frown on that whole culture.

it's the media and ignorant masses that suck...

512345[/snapback]

Everytime you post it makes me bang my head against my desk. banghead

I'm not upset though. The fact that you used the term "ignorant masses" made me laugh so hard. So I'm coo

I have no problem with immigrants, hell, the country was founded by immigrants, BUT I hate the ILLEGAL immigrants, that think we owe them something and think that they should have american rights in this country. There's so many good people that come here the legal way, and deserve it for doing it right. To those people, my hat is off, and I say WELCOME. To the illegals that sneek over here, have babies and think we owe them something, F-U, get the fuck out! Most Illegals are pieces of shit, that we really would'nt want here to begin with, and if they were decent, law abiding citizens, they would have done it the LEGAL way to begin with.

Where I live and work, WE are the minority. It's rediculous that you can't go through a drive-thru, or go to the super market, (it's now super mercado), because you can't read the signs or understand the person behind the counter.

My mom got laid off from her job and has been searching for work for 3 years, and even though she's extremely qualified for what she does, she always gets the "We're sorry, but we need someone bi-lingual." She can't get health insuarance, but some illegal can come here and not have to pay a dime for medical expenses.

I'm getting real tired of it. IT's like the law does'nt pertain to them. They do whatever they want, because if they get into a jam, they run back to mexico. Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I've seen it myself many many times.

I have no problem with immigrants, hell, the country was founded by immigrants, BUT I hate the ILLEGAL immigrants, that think we owe them something and think that they should have american rights in this country. There's so many good people that come here the legal way, and deserve it for doing it right. To those people, my hat is off, and I say WELCOME. To the illegals that sneek over here, have babies and think we owe them something, F-U, get the fuck out! Most Illegals are pieces of shit, that we really would'nt want here to begin with, and if they were decent, law abiding citizens, they would have done it the LEGAL way to begin with.

Where I live and work, WE are the minority. It's rediculous that you can't go through a  drive-thru, or go to the super market, (it's now super mercado), because you can't read the signs or understand the person behind the counter.

My mom got laid off from her job and has been searching for work for 3 years, and even though she's extremely qualified for what she does, she always gets the "We're sorry, but we need someone bi-lingual."  She can't get health insuarance, but some illegal can come here and not have to pay a dime for medical expenses.

I'm getting real tired of it. IT's like the law does'nt pertain to them. They do whatever they want, because if they get into a jam, they run back to mexico. Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I've seen it myself many many times.

512672[/snapback]

:clap: ....

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
A surge in the number of volunteers fanning out across Arizona's southern deserts to aid illegal immigrants is expected this summer.

The increase comes despite the ongoing prosecution of two volunteers arrested last summer on federal charges they intentionally conspired to transport illegal entrants, leaders of illegal immigrant aid groups said.

Shanti A. Sellz and Daniel M. Strauss, both 24, were arrested as they drove illegal entrants to a clinic on July 9 and face trial in October.

Leaders of two faith-based groups, No More Deaths and Samaritan Patrol, say they've signed up hundreds of volunteers to deliver food, water and medical aid to migrants illegally walking into the country from Mexico. No More Deaths alone has 500 registered volunteers, up from 300 last summer.

A third group, Humane Borders, puts water tanks in areas frequented by illegal migrants.

The groups are trying to reach an agreement with the U.S. Border Patrol spelling out legal ways they can provide humanitarian aid to illegal migrants.

The biggest issue is what to do when volunteers come across migrants they believe need immediate medical attention, the same situation that Sellz and Strauss contend led to their arrests.

No More Deaths legal adviser Margo Cowan said she's presented a draft agreement to the U.S. Border Patrol spelling out how to deal with similar situations.

But Michael Nicley, chief of the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector, says he hasn't signed it. He said he is trying to maintain good relations with the aid groups but it is never right to transport illegal entrants, even if they're gravely ill. He said anyone who comes across an ill migrant should call the Border Patrol.

"If someone has a heart attack, then they need to summon emergency medical care," he said. "The smart way is not to load them in a vehicle and drive them to Tucson."

Cowan said her group is looking forward to "a good working collaboration with the Border Patrol this summer," and Border Patrol agents will attend No More Deaths training sessions.

"We're going to do everything we can to work with the U.S. to save lives. We're not picking fights," Cowan said.

Since Oct. 1, federal records show 73 migrants have died in the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector, which runs from the New Mexico line to the western edge of Pima County, most caused by heat exhaustion and dehydration.

A total of 216 deaths, including women and children, were recorded in the Tucson Sector from Oct. 1, 2004 through Sept. 30, 2005.

thats frustrating. but also dangerous. i think its sad that people die trying to get here, but people seem to forget that the border can be a dangerous place. the border patrol arent just dealing with sweet young women and children and good men looking for work. they are dealing with tons of drug trafficers, human trafficers and gang members. these volunteers are gonna get themselves killed one of these days. then what?

It'll be Bush's Fault

519158[/snapback]

you bet your ass it will be. he will be evil for not sealing up the border years ago. suddenly the left will up in arms just like they were in N.O. about the levies. pissed that bush didnt have them stronger beforehand, yet they were the ones continually voting down bills to fix and/or maintain them.

you bet your ass it will be. he will be evil for not sealing up the border years ago. suddenly the left will up in arms just like they were in N.O. about the levies. pissed that bush didnt have them stronger beforehand, yet they were the ones continually voting down bills to fix and/or maintain them.

519160[/snapback]

ive been thinking about this levy thing recently. have these people from new orleans taken a step back and realized that living below sea level and living sea side dont go together?

i mean if i died from malaria in the brazilian rain forest some might say i had it comin.....

thats frustrating. but also dangerous. i think its sad that people die trying to get here, but people seem to forget that the border can be a dangerous place. the border patrol arent just dealing with sweet young women and children and good men looking for work. they are dealing with tons of drug trafficers, human trafficers and gang members. these volunteers are gonna get themselves killed one of these days. then what?

519157[/snapback]

you're so full of shit. i seem to remember a plan you made to bring water fountains and confetti to the border. :lol: