Jetting from fatties to t5's

Just got a set of t5's to replace my fatties, and i am wondering what to do with my jetting. I am also installing an adjust. timing plate, prolly around +4 or so. I ran a 300 main, needle on 4th clip, stock pilot with the fatties. My other mods are light porting, milled head, pod filters, ect.

Also, is there any danger with the timing advance combined with the milled head and 92 octane?

If anyone is intersted in the fatties they will be for sale soon. Pretty good cond. chrome is not too bad at all, no dents, One silencer is missing two rivets (easy fix), and has some minor scratches on the end, but no dents. Once I post them I'll take some pics. Thanks

Well.. to answer the first question, if you bike was running fine at 300 on the mains and all your adding is T-5's and +4 timing I would go up to 310 - 320 and do a plug chop.

Now as far as octane. You could be ok, or you could not be ok. When I bumped the compression up on my bike it ran fine on 91, when I bumped the timing to +4 with the upped compression I destroyed a set of pistons on 91. It really depends on your elevation and whatnot. I run 50/50 race gas with pump with just my mods listed below.