Swing arms on eBay

kenr74

Just a heads up for people looking for a cheap swing arm. I bought a cheap one on ebay so I could try out a different size than I already had. It was supposed to be "in stock" but didn't show up for almost three weeks. The first problem is that it looks like it was welded by a drunk monkey. I went to mount the thing and it is so crooked that it won't even fit on the bike. I've been trying to get ahold of the guy for three weeks now and he won't return my calls or emails. Finally had to file with Paypal and hope I get some $$ back.

Anyway, the guy has changed names on there now but don't buy anything from them. I see somebody already left them negative feedback about an arm so I'm guessing there are a bunch of bad ones out there.

Eversoul

checkered*flag*motorsports*net

Edited by kenr74

What is the Ebay user name?

508669[/snapback]

It is the two names at the bottom. Those are links for them. Eversoul and checkered flag motorsports. I have never seen something welded so bad. Nevermind, I've seen Rocket pipes. :evil:

swingarmshop on ebay is a standup bad ass guy ! buy from him my life isnt over yet and his welds are bad ass !!!!!!!!!!!!! on a 1 to 10 overall busienss wise i give him a 12 . I have orderd a few swingers from him in the past and never had aproblem ...... theres alota new people on ebay tryin to make there own swingers ....

i'll stick with andy at grand river racing for all my swingarm needs.yeh maybe there are some cheaper ones out there but with the quality and craftsmanship andy puts into his swingarms i know i can bolt it on and not worry about it breaking or giving me problems.its not only his swingarms,all of andys products are super .

i'll stick with andy at grand river racing for all my swingarm needs.yeh maybe there are some cheaper ones out there but with the quality and craftsmanship andy puts into his swingarms i know i can bolt it on and not worry about it breaking or giving me problems.its not only his swingarms,all of andys products are super .

508750[/snapback]

I'll have to second that...only "problem" I had with his swingarm was that the holes where the pivot bearings go were slightly too small; had to grind them down a little bit to fit the bearings in...BUT, I'd always rather have something a little too tight than a little too loose :P No complaints here, his welds and craftsmanship were top notch, just like blueshee mentioned :cheers:

swingarmshop on ebay is a standup bad ass guy ! buy from him my life isnt over yet and his welds are bad ass !!!!!!!!!!!!! on a 1 to 10  overall busienss wise i give him a 12 .      I have orderd a few swingers from him in the past and never had aproblem ...... theres alota new people on ebay tryin to make there own swingers ....

508733[/snapback]

Same here. I have one of his arms on my bike right now and have beat the crap out of it with no problems. I don't need a $700 arm for my kind of riding. I do need an arm that is straight and fits though. I'll get my $ back one way or another but just wanted to give everybody a heads up about the new guy on there.

508750[/snapback]

not to mention his welds are guarenteed for life.i have had a few people bend his arms doing things they shouldn`t have been doing and andy was nice enough to replace them for the cost of shipping.you can t fuckin top that.

I guess I could chime in and give Andy another compliment on his workmanship. I had the same problem as Travis but it really wasn't no big deal and as the welds go they do hold cause with my big ass beaten the shit out of it it bent instead of breaking but only because i was doing "things I shouldn't be doing" like NYUK stated some of his friends did.