Custom Banshee plastic

Factory plastic was blue. I race cut the fenders and had a friend do all the painting. Includes front, rear, tank shroud, and radiator shroud. I only had it on the bike for Snakehunt (3 days). I think it looks great but I mostly ride trails and I just had to be too careful. The only place it is scratched is where the seat meets the rear of the tank shroud and where the seat sits on top of the rear plastic and you dont see either one with the seat on. Asking $600.00. $700 with the stator cover and clutch cover.

Edited by Duner440

Sorry guys, I cant get the pictures to post for some reason. It is the bike on my avatar. It has true fire airbrushed on it and has a big spider on the very front. If interested, PM me and I will send you the pictures.

I couldn't host them all, There are alot. But here are the better ones.

1032d9ec.jpg

0565f9dc.jpg

88f462c3.jpg\

78ce52d6.jpg

dc5fa775.jpg

eab8817a.jpg

ff5e31c9.jpg

5ban.jpg

This should give eveyone a good idea, let me know if there was one you really wanted posted also and I will post it.

Good luck on the sale. It's a good looking bike. I really like the Yamaha symbol in the spider's back.

Edited by Speedie

Sorry guys, I cant get the pictures to post for some reason.  It is the bike on my avatar.  It has true fire airbrushed on it and has a big spider on the very front.  If interested, PM me and I will send you the pictures.

508319[/snapback]

Nice Plastic :whoa:

good lookin flames,, your friends airbrush??? anything crazy? lookin for a painter

509073[/snapback]

Ya, its a friend of mine. He can do probably just about anything. If you need someone to paint for you, I can give you his number.

ya id like to check out his work.. does have a portfollio or anything,,im actually up in marysville about everyother day so not to far from ya..if u get on planetsand check out snakehunt pics number 5 can he do anything that extreme,, thats my buddys bike pretty extreme airbrush!thats what kinda stuff im lookin for.

Edited by 2bzy2p

Here's a couple of detailed close ups.

banshee010.jpg

banshee011.jpg

So, why are you selling them Duner? If it was me, I think I leave the bike as is.

Anyone interested in these needs to have Duner send you his pictures, they really show them off very nicely.

Edited by Speedie