Last Weekend

Justintoxicated

So after a couple years of talking about it I finaly met up with one of my friends with a raptor 660.

From his camp we headed towards the dunes at Gordons Well at a decent pace.

Before we made it to the dunes I hit a little bump in the sand and the back end came up at an angle and flung me sideways into the sand, bike summersaulted a few time and I ended up about 25 feet away from it. I think the front of the bike soaked it up pretty well, but my rear shock is Fucked and I think the rear rebounded over the front of the bike.

Spent the eveneing in the Hospital in Yuma. Was not sure if I had fractured my back, but the X-rays looked good so they sent me home with a shot of Morphine, Loratabs, Bruised Kidneys, and contusions to Chest and Back.

And Banshee is Pretty messed up...I messed it up good this time..., Needs new bumputer bars frame plastics cooler rack, mount for HID's and who knows what else I left that POS at the parents house before I made it home....

The new Custom Creations A-arms looked ok, and the Quicksand Swingarm was untouched. All 4 Hid's fired up, but the ones mounted to the bars are pointing in some funky directions since their mount is all jacked up.

Yup that about summs it up.

Oh except for the raptor in front of me went over the bump fine with his stock rear shock...

banghead

Edited by Justintoxicated

I told you not to downplay it. I dunno why u think the HQ guys would think ur a weenie for botching that jump. Truth be told he was actually doing backflips off a really hairy razorback. First 3 went fine, but that 4th one he just didn't get all the way around. I think it was wind shear myself.

Edited by Wallrat