MySpace Saves the day

What the hell is this world coming to. Kids these days, they need more hobbies and supervision. The more reason to get em four wheelers. :cheers:

505686[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with kids these days? Kids werent killin each other back when i was in school. I really feel for my nephews. Im scared for them in a way cause of bullshit like this.

It all boils down to parenting. You have to be a parent, numero uno. Spend time with your kids and help to guide them for the world they are faced with. I've seen it way too many times. Parents want to be FRIENDS with their kids, not tell them what to do, not guide them, let them guide themselves. And when those kids grow up, and are major league fucked up, the very same parents are the first people asking for assistance from shrinks, asking the police to stop by and talk some sense into junior, "no my kid would never do that". Lets face it, its a fucked up place right now, what these kids need are good role models. Not 2 parents that work all day and give junior money but no time. When that happens little Johnny fuckface has money and time on his hands and no past guidenace, help, whatever you want to call it to fall back on. Being a parent is a very serious full time job. Kids are the future, and should be treated as such. I love my kids more than life itself, would do anything I could, within reason, for them. I'm hopefull and confident that they make the right choices. I spend alot of time with them because they enjoy it, and so do I. Too many damn liberals in this backwards ass cuntry. Dont like to be told what to do and dont like to take the bull by the horns to make a difference either. Just wanna get by, no problemos and God for bid, dont piss anyone off.

WHEW, sorry for the rant.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Toomey, I couldn't agree w/ you more. I work for a school district so I see it every day. I've had the same conversation a couple of times and said the same thing as you just did. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sees what I see. sadly I forsee to getting much worse long before it gets any better. as a matter of fact I was working in an elementary school tonight and the kids are animals.

It all boils down to parenting.  You have to be a parent, numero uno.  Spend time with your kids and help to guide them for the world they are faced with.  I've seen it way too many times.  Parents want to be FRIENDS with their kids, not tell them what to do, not guide them, let them guide themselves. And when those kids grow up, and are major league fucked up, the very same parents are the first people asking for assistance from shrinks, asking the police to stop by and talk some sense into junior, "no my kid would never do that".    Lets face it, its a fucked up place right now, what these kids need are good role models.  Not 2 parents that work all day and give junior money but no time. When that happens little Johnny fuckface has money and time on his hands and no past guidenace, help, whatever you want to call it to fall back on.  Being a parent is a very serious full time job.  Kids are the future, and should be treated as such.  I love my kids more than life itself, would do anything I could, within reason, for them.  I'm hopefull and confident that they make the right choices.  I spend alot of time with them because they enjoy it, and so do I.  Too many damn liberals in this backwards ass cuntry. Dont like to be told what to do and dont like to take the bull by the horns to make a difference either.  Just wanna get by, no problemos and God for bid, dont piss anyone off.

WHEW, sorry for the rant. 

Just my 2 cents worth.

505912[/snapback]

I agree 100%. My theory with kids is the same as dogs. There are no bad dogs, just bad owners. I see kids nearly everyday that need some serious attention. Most of them need to be told "no" and a few others need to be beat and sent to their rooms, without anything to entertain them except their thoughts, and a sore ass.

"The principal says,