Eric Gorr

I Talked to Eric Almost 3 weeks ago and he said my cylinders should be in that friday well it came and passed along with a couple other fridays and still no cylinders. I have been trying to call him now for 1 week and have wrote numerous emails and posted on dirtrider.net with no answer and today I found out that he stopped taking work early so he could get out of dodge anyway The UPS always fucks shit up around here and cant find the house. just today I had to drive 45 miles to go pick up my shiftstar that boonman cut for me cause they couldnt find my house. with that being said if my cylinders did get lost in the mail and Eric isn't taking emails phonecalls or anything of the sort how in the fuck do I get my cylinders back?? anyone live near forward motion? :shrugani::shootself:

That's not cool. But just because he's not accepting anymore work doesn't mean he's done doing the shit he already has. I know it's frustrating, but I would keep on him. Have you tried calling at different times in the day? I'm sure he's loaded with work now that everybody knows he's leaving the country. But two or three weeks past the expected return time doesn't sound right to me.

eric is moving out of the country

so i doubt he is evan at the shop anymore

502368[/snapback]

He's gotta be, he had on his site that he was going to stop taking orders at the end of April (April 28 maybe?). So what do you think he's gonna do with all of the work he's accepted until then? Get it all done in one day? I don't think so.

we give the Gov't enough money, make them get off their ass to earn it. Sick the Better Business Bureau on him, tell them he's got your parts and money, won't return your calls and that he's planning on moving to another country like at the end of the month. they'll light a fire under his ass, cause you prob. won't be the only one complaining. especially if word gets around to others in the same boat as you, you can bet they will get a stack of similar complaints.

I was thinking about the "BBB" but I hate to do someone like that, He's a respected builder and alot of people speak good things of his name. I guess I'm just going to wait. I'll give it until May 20th he closes shop for good the 30th if they're not here by then or I hav't recieved some kind of notification to the where about of my cylinders , I guess I'll just have to take action. Hopefully Loco chimes in on this, hes seems like he knows Eric somewhat pretty good.

hmm that does indeed suck,,,, but what i find funny is all the people on here that dis companies like trinity and alba, and claim alligience to ":other" guys becuase they work out of a garage or something and are not as big as the mentioned compnaies,,, well this is just more proof as to why i would go with the bigger companies over anybody else

and by no means am i saying youre an idoit for going with him, becuase i feel for ya man

just an observation

Broke fuzzy not to burst the bubble in anyway. thats not the point. if he said it would take 2 months and you'd have your cylinders back in that time it would be ok. the point is that I talked to him on the phone and he said they were on their way and I should have them that friday, that was 3 weeks ago. Also not to mention that the dumbass UPS company here doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground and won't give me any info and Eric is taking any emails,phonecall work , no nothing , So put yourself in my perdicament of just sittin around and waiting for something to pop up out of the blue...it's a little frustrating. I don't want anyone to take this thread the wrong way. I am not in anyway some sue happy bastard or some ignorant little kid that is impatient. I understand the value of time and the essence of good work...just one thing I don't understand is why someone would lie bluntly straight to you...........