DMC Exhaust

warwgn

Long story short, I had the alien system for the raptor and had problems with it to include the head pipe cracked. I emailed DMC and they gave me an RMA# and said send it so they can see what they can do, which I thought was cool.

Well since they dont make the alien for the raptor anymore their was nothing they could do, no replace or repair of it. They really stepped up to the plate and 100% backed their products, since they could not do anything with the alien they just shipped me a whole new comp series Afterburner full system instead.FREE OF CHARGE :headbang: That is customer service!!!

These guys rock, buy from them if you need stuff, they have excellent service!!!!!

Totally in agreement w/ you! They love to hear from their customers. I called to see if I could get some free decals, and two days later I recieved some. please take some photos when you get that DMC exhaust installed on your Raptor! :cheers: