01 Shee for sale (North Jersey)

I need to finish paying off my truck so I'm looking to sell my '01 Banshee. Mostly stock (Toomey 2/1 uni filter,aftermarket rear grab bar, skid plate, parking brake block off) I will also include the stock airbox with a K&N, and rear parking brake setup). I purchased this banshee as a project with a blown motor and cracked case. I purchased another motor and completely went through it then put it all back together after making sure everything was in spec. Both cylinders came to 105 PSI. It runs just not perfectly yet (it runs rich so I need to adjust the carbs), otherwise its in great working order and complete.

The rear subframe is bent slightly and the plastics are scratched but if someone wants a banshee this doens't affect how it will perform.

I dont have the title (the guy I bought it from lost his house in a fire and it was in there but I do have the paper to renew the registration with the vin number and his info as well as a bill of sale from him and will provide another bill of sale.

I'm looking to get $2000 OBO.

• 2 weeks later...