Pit Bikes

Anyone on here rocking a 50/110, mini, SDG, Extreme? Ive been putting alot of work into my fiddy and almost have it race ready. I have a GPX 125 4-speed china motor on the way, should triple the power at the wheel. I can't wait to air it out.

i guess you could call it a pit bike. i have an original honda 1968 honda ct70 mini trail that my 7 year old nephiew comes over to ride. i sometimes mess around on it around for 5 mins or so. it wheelies really good when i stand on the rear foot pegs. i wouldnt be cought dead actually "riding" it though.

I have a CRF 50, but I don't ride it. It's for my kids. I'd kill the poor thing :(

493886[/snapback]

Fiddys are damn near unkillable...Ive seen smaller guys (120-140lbs) take stockers over 50 feet. Ive killed mine ...wrecked it so many times, just keeps right on running like the day I bought it brand new.(you do have to buy the occasional footpeg or a new set of bars) One day my old boss's daughter took her xr70 into a waterhole, 15 feet out completely submerged. we yanked it out, pulled the plug and kicked all the water out of it, started 2nd kick after we put the plug back in. the honda minis are bulletproof. Ive prolly put over 1500 miles on my stock motor no joke, I weight 260 and it still runs like brand new. and these are hard miles, wheelies, rappin out the gears ect. kind of reminds me of my old 86 atc250R, that thing went like 6 years of hard riding on the same rings.

its a extreme 107 that i put a 110 kit ,pipe, 26mm carb ,inner rotor kit.it  runs 50 down the road  (gps). they are soo much fun to go out and play on for a day !

493884[/snapback]

3 valve?

sounds like a nice set up, I want to get an inner rotor for the GPX in future, the cams are only $140 and with some porting 12-14 hp is possible.

I was thinking of getting one of those. What do you guys think of the chinese bikes. The one I was thinking of getting is called a Crunk TK 110. It's a 110cc 4-stroke with a 4 speed and I can get it for $800. Has anyone ever heard of these brand of bikes before. I'm wondering if one these littles bikes handle someone as big as me. I'm 6'1" and 210lbs. The ads for these bikes say they can up to 250lbs. I was wondering if this is true.

Edited by chevydude