Complete 98 Banshee Part out

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a really clean and nice front bumper if you have one pm with price 15 shipped?  Let me know

492338[/snapback]

I have a aftermarket front bumper, looks very nice, but here is the catch it was not for the banshee. The top bolts right into place, and the bottom has some custom made brackets to hold it in place. It is a DG bumper I will get pics asap... $25 shipped

UPPER A-ARMS ARE SOLD TO **CHRIS paid Paypal**

Ok guys I have tried to reply to all pm's there is still a couple I have not got to yet. But I will get to them asap. Work has had me tied up, but now I have a little free time I will get all questions answered.

Best thing we can do is for you to call me. 936-676-1179 Sam

\

The motor is still there. I have had a lot of pm wanting me to hold parts, if some one with money comes along and wants them, I will sell them sorry. I need to get my money back out of this deal..

Plastics, $150 they are complete with Hood grille, front and rear fenders, all uncut and in great condition, just normal surface scratches for a 98. But all in all they look good.