NMDRC desert race

warwgn

looks like I will be last at this one, I will be riding a raptor350!! Look out chipdog, you will have your work cut out for you keeping ahead of me :rotflmao:

Last place points is better than no points :headbang:

491567[/snapback]

:lol: You should just borrow a blaster, j/k at least i know i wont come in last :rotflmao:

I have nothing to loose here so talk all the trash you want to, but you better have faster times than me!! I'm coming off of 3 months of not riding, and will be riding a rappy 350 so if I get killed it is expected. But if my times are faster than you guys, major shit will be talked for months to come :headbang::headbang::headbang:

So ride your best, I plan on blowing up the 350 riding as hard as I can, it needs to modified any way, since it is bone stock!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

OOOHHHH THE SHAME!!!!!

Chipdog got a beat down by a raptor 350!!!!!

I beat both of them, what ever the excuse they got beat!!! I know Josh had mechanical malfuncutions and couldnt ride the whole race, but he at least passed me, and was in a class behind me!! But chipdog took off no more than 30 sec behind and got smoked, he didnt evan finish 3 laps!! :clap::clap:

Oh shame shame shame, see what happens when you talk shit :shootself:

I guess now that I'm doing it I better watch out at the Rio Puerco :whoa:

At least we had fun, better luck at the next one, you'll need it I'll be on my raptor this time!! :evil::evil:

yep I hope everything comes in before the race, so far the changes for this year :

+1.5 swing arm

+4 Axle

+2 steering stem

Fasst Flex Bars

Hi-Flite desert seat

Rear shock Upgrade

Front wheel spacers

But for now I am back to the stock front shocks, untill I can come up with 1 more YFZ shock, then I will start the front end upgrading :evil:

I think the "offical" results are screwed...they only show my times for 3 laps, I did 4 WTF??? Not to mention my 2nd lap is like 3 minutes faster than the first, something is up there...

Dustin you and Chris gonna get your beastie jetted right? And when are you gonna get the Canny sorted out Josh? Don't wait for the last minute lol!! Terry got his Works spring kit, guess he likes it so far...