02 Shee For Sale or trade

Alright guys here's my situation I just bought the shee about a month ago since then I changed all fluids and bought an adjustable stator plate... Then for the last week I've had the worst week of my life...

Monday: Hit a car with my car $600

Tuesday: Blew up my car $N/A

Wednesday: Got the smallest paycheck Ive ever had

Thursday: Got 2 Bills in the mail

Friday: Bought a lemon for a car $300

So the banshee's gotta go to help me get back on track.... I need a car $3000 or trade for a car must be 2 dr and a 5 spd

Banshee008.jpg

Banshee006.jpg

Banshee005.jpg

Banshee004.jpg

Banshee003.jpg

Banshee002.jpg

Banshee001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
no the original owner is still paying it off...

he told me as soon as he got it paid for he would give it to me he still owes like 1200 or summin

497511[/snapback]

Sorry man. I'd pick it up, but I'm not depending on that guy to pay it off. No payoff=go to title it, finds out where it is, and the bank repossess it.

Hey man where re you located? I have a 90 mitsu eclipse turbo that has been collecting dust it is in great shape other than a small dent in the driver side rear the motor has been completly gone trough replaced all seals gaskets and belts and turbo is awsome used it for my work car but now i'm in a carpool so like I said it's collecting dust gimmy a shout if you might be intressted msprouse@wattscc.net :bolt: