Just saw this on the news...

I just caught this on the news about Iraqi war protestors showing up at war vets' funerals protesting. I'm all for exercising your right to protst whatever you want, but what kind of monster shows up at a funeral with signs like "Thank God for IEDs"? This is just sick. Also, theres a group of bikers that follow them around to try to prevent them from disturbing the funeral. Those bikers rule. Why can't these guys just fucking move out of America if they don't like it? I mean seriously, the protesting gets you nowhere, just leave, and let parents bury their fucking kids in peace.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've been doing this for awile now. They were in Hutch a few weeks ago. The bikers all held up flags and had vans to block off the protesters from the funeral.

I can't believe the fockers are still alive, I guarantee you I'd be in jail right now if they were at a member of my families funeral.

I think this is the link wes was talking about.

http://www.godhates*****s.com/

oh.....my...goodness

heres some pics from a girls funeral in texas they picketed

rrjtqr.jpg

i sort of feel like crying. that is unfuckingbelievable. :cry:

i had to host the pics elsewhere since the word sensor messes up the links. for anyone who wants to look its godhatesf ags.com minus the space of course.

Not trying to be sarcastic,but they wouldnt even try that shit at a Black Mans funeral-----we have been known to get real emotional :angry: real fast,and ONCE we say FUCK that shit- :whoa:--the pain game starts :headbang: For whatever reason for a funeral,it should be RESPECTED :notworthy:

Edited by bigwill

this is from their FAQ page:

Why do you picket soldiers' funerals?

Here are some axiomatic matters of fact:

These turkeys are not heroes. They are lazy, incompetent idiots looking for jobs because they're not qualified for honest work.

They were raised on a steady diet of ***** propaganda in the home, on TV, in church, in school, in mass media - everywhere - the two-pronged lie: 1) It's OK to be gay; and, 2) Anyone saying otherwise, like WBC, is a hatemonger who must be vilified, demonized, marginalized into silence.

Therefore, with full knowledge of what they were doing, they voluntarily joined a *****-infested army to fight for a *****-run country now utterly and finally forsaken by God who Himself is fighting against that country.

They turned America

Over to *****s;

They're coming home

In body bags.

America used an IED to bomb Westboro Baptist Church on August 20,1995 - an act of terror aimed at terrorizing us into discontinuing our nationwide Gospel preaching against the homosexual menace.

When America thus became WBC's terrorist, God became America's Terrorist.

Therefore the IED is God's weapon of choice in avenging Westboro Baptist Church by blowing America's kids to smithereens in Iraq. And the carnage has barely begun.

Thus, their funerals are the forum of choice for delivering WBC's message of choice.

those same protestors were here at my base in kentucky a few weeks ago trying to protest us and all but we had so many supporters there also that we shut them out and they went home. its was pretty cool

101st? Thats my base too. I must've missed that. On the front page of the guys site, theres a link to a video where one of the female protestors gets punched by a cop....I'm downloading now!

Hope that cop didn't get in trouble. :cheers:

I'm sure the cop probably got fired for tagging the piece of shat, and she probably sued the city, the country, the cop, his wife, his kids, his high school teachers, principal, sunday school teacher, the works. These idiots should just move on and get on over to bum fuct ville and get their stupid heads hacked off by the animals over there.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

:D

On the front page of the guys site, theres a link to a video where one of the female protestors gets punched by a cop....I'm downloading now!

Hope that cop didn't get in trouble.  :cheers:

488979[/snapback]

where?? i cant find it, gimme the link!!! i gotta see that shit!!!!

found the video, what a bunch of bullshit, the camera messes up right when he supposedly hit her. how convenient. im sad i would have loved to have seen that.

i wonder if any of them have ever been seriously hurt before. funerals for anyone are so full of emotion and distress. i know at my brothers funeral the emotional state i was in if anything like that went on i woulda killed someone. what a buncha fuckups.